Best height for LL is 5'8-5'11

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
This height benefits the most from LL. Below it and you'll still be mediocre after LL. But you can do LL safely for 4" at 5'8 and end up 6'0. I'm 5'11 and saving up for 3" LL to hit 6'2 and be solidly above average. 5'11 feels extremely average and mediocre among white/black zoomers.

Average height statistics are BULLSHIT, IGNORE THEM. Indians/Asians/mexicans, immigrants, old people are not actual competition. Compare yourself to the competition.

I know it sounds obvious but height is so fucking important. It impacts every social aspect even outside of dating. Tall men are respected more, treated better by everyone and paid more. They're admired for standing tall above others. LL is the best investment a sub 6' man can make.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 14392, gymmaxedhorse and 11 others
You're probably not actually 5'11"

I'm 5"6 nigga nobody would benefit more than me :feelsohgod:

You're probably not actually 5'11"
I'm barefoot measured 5'11 at the doctor's office. Stop coping, 5'11 is dead average among white/black zoomers who are middle class or higher. I'm around mostly wealthy people so those are who I compare myself to.

I've noticed the Heightpill is easily the hardest for people here to swallow. It's too hard to accept.
You better start saving up buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, gymmaxedhorse and aBetterMii
You could get to 6 ft with double LL. But you are curry so its cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
by the time i can even save up enough money for it, i’ll be too old to even give a shit, so imma just cope with lifts

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Just wear lifts nigga. Costs way less and don't have to cripple yourself for a year. 2 inches is the max you can get away with though. I wear them at 6'3 to be 6'5 and I feel like jesus himself. The only time you gonna take them off is when you go home.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and fauxfox
Limb leangthing is cope at 5’11. 6’2 is a small real world SMV boost from where you are at now. Just wear lifts

Best height for LL is unironically 6ft. Because 6'3 is the beginning of being considered tall, and women really only go after tall dudes when it comes to height. Not average dudes, not even above average height dudes. So being a 6ft person which is only considered above average, going to 6'3 would quite literally be for all intents and purposes, life changing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
"Safely up to 4 inches "
:feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Im 6'1 and would be interested in getting to 6'3 for massive halo but i like doing atheltic stuff with high imapct so it wouldnt be worth it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
5’11” is the average decent looking young while guy

You’re right

But MY competition is actually 5’6” Mexicans

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Im 6'1 and would be interested in getting to 6'3 for massive halo but i like doing atheltic stuff with high imapct so it wouldnt be worth it

Lifts

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
True. I should get LL tbh. Its worth it in my case since my face is like htn + top tier body.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Piratecel
LL at 6'1 is pure autism, you could literally claim 6'2 or even 6'3 and barely anyone would call you out on it.
I often get mistaken for 6'1 and I am a little under 6' barefoot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
LL at 6'1 is pure autism, you could literally claim 6'2 or even 6'3 and barely anyone would call you out on it.
I often get mistaken for 6'1 and I am a little under 6' barefoot.
Since youre from toronto and somali, how do you do on tinder as well as your Somali friends?

Since youre from toronto and somali, how do you do on tinder as well as your Somali friends?
My Somali friends are slayers cuz they are tall and gymaxxed, me on the other hand don't do well at all, get matches but shit response rate. I do much better IRL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Blackgymmax