Best Looksmaxxing advice

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Showering. With all the talk of brutal, dangerous and Uber expensive invasive surgeries on this forum, most forget about a thing that can ascend you say more than surgeries.

Once you take a shower, your bones will pop out like crazy and you’ll have model tier levels of skin. Not to mention cold showering which would stimulate your nuts to quadruple your testosterone levels. Much safer and more effective than any steroid cycle.

So what are you waiting for ? Get in your showers, and showermaxx!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, rdqs, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up fuck these faggot normies from tiktok

yup the first time i took a shower my cheekbones grew

look at the gains these people made from going in the showers

This is cope. I remember when I used to shower 20 times per day and I was a legit Chad! Due to hormonal optimisation from showering, my HGH, IGF-1 and testosterone levels skyrocketed, resulting in me being 6’5, with a 24 inch bidelt and Maher chin.

Time to shower everyone!

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
ElTruecel
Iron
Joined Saturday at 10:08 PM
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing

Nice reverse psychology nigger you gonna be eliminated as well

Showering. With all the talk of brutal, dangerous and Uber expensive invasive surgeries on this forum, most forget about a thing that can ascend you say more than surgeries.

Once you take a shower, your bones will pop out like crazy and you’ll have model tier levels of skin. Not to mention cold showering which would stimulate your nuts to quadruple your testosterone levels. Much safer and more effective than any steroid cycle.

So what are you waiting for ? Get in your showers, and showermaxx!
showering includes cleaning your face and body very well. If you have perfect glass skin you cant be an incel. Also showering also include hair care, which means keeping your hair clean, non chemically damaged, and moisturized.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
showering includes cleaning your face and body very well. If you have perfect glass skin you cant be an incel. Also showering also include hair care, which means keeping your hair clean, non chemically damaged, and moisturized.
women only care about skin. they really like guys that look after themselves

I still remember when I showered my balls in cold water for 1 hour straight. I went into the gym and crushed 315 for 20 reps! Better than Halotestin. Everyone try this before going to the gym!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Matzz and Mr. President
women only care about skin. they really like guys that look after themselves
well the double side to that is if you dont have proper bone development a plethora of health issues spawn and casues bad skin. so yea bea healthy