Best lowkey flex car

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Which car is the best for non-flashy flex? i don't want to get caught slipping at a red light by some pocket-watching ass mfers trying to get a come up. i swear we got teenagers out here trying to catch their first body looking for clout.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
An infiniti

Black s-class benz

CDG 665F 1
porsche 356:love:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and GetShrekt
BMW M4 most normies won't know just how nice it is but they'll know it's nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and GetShrekt
cheapest second hand tesla you can find

I think masterati quattroporte gts 09 is very aesthetic and not rly expensive

Which car is the best for non-flashy flex? i don't want to get caught slipping at a red light by some pocket-watching ass mfers trying to get a come up. i swear we got teenagers out here trying to catch their first body looking for clout.
Beat up ex police car. Pull up to any houseparty with JBs and arrest them theory

M series Bimmer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I believe you lack of the thing called magnificent taste
U just not valid. U probably think a Tesla hoodie is drip

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, MikeMew'sBitch and GetShrekt
Mercedes EQA. It shows that you have money, that you care about the environment jfl. It's so comfortable, it rides so nice. It's better than the S class , because it's smaller and it's better in the city.

Porsche Cayenne- doesnt have an overly flashy look but looks high class af

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mug
Mercedes EQA. It shows that you have money, that you care about the environment jfl. It's so comfortable, it rides so nice. It's better than the S class , because it's smaller and it's better in the city.
It's $50k new. Far from being a flex.
Porsche Cayenne- doesnt have an overly flashy look but looks high class af
View attachment 1877453
Looks like a rich housewife's car who got that instead of the G Wagon/Urus she wanted.

For me it has to be the Tesla. It's the Apple of cars. It's a flex if you get the best possible one, without being flashy.

For me it has to be the Tesla. It's the Apple of cars. It's a flex if you get the best possible one, without being flashy.
Not anymore. It's normie af. Also 0 visible difference between the cheap models and expensive ones. Imagine buying an S Plaid for $150k just to have 99% of people think it's a Model 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
Porsche Cayman

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Man said Volvos jfl. Grandma car
default.png

Actually pretty nice looking cars these days. Luxury with more bang for buck than a fucking 3 series like all the other posers.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Oberyn and Hipcel
Cadillac Escalade like a real nigger OG gangsta nigga u bitch ass white motherfucker

fuck yo granny ass in dat shit bitch

maxresdefault.jpg

nigger

• JFL
Reactions: mug
default.png

Actually pretty nice looking cars these days. Luxury with more bang for buck than a fucking 3 series like all the other posers.
Looks alright but very bland. Literally npc traffic car. If you wanna flex with a car get a Porsche, Ferrari or Lambo

Looks alright but very bland. Literally npc traffic car. If you wanna flex with a car get a Porsche, Ferrari or Lambo
imagine putting a porsche in the same sentence as a rari or ghini. keep coping bruh.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18840
Can some BMW experts please help me identify exactly what car this is? :  r/cars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenomGT3, EverythingMattersCel and GetShrekt
It's $50k new. Far from being a flex.
Thought you meant something like that. If you really want to show off, I would recommend a Ferrari Roma, which combines class with sportiness and doesn't look like some wannabe.

I really want to own a Mustang tbh

M3 with no badges on

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Lexus