Legs (Entirely Optional)
  1. 3x3 Leg Extension Machine
  2. 5x3 Lateral Leg Liftup
  3. 5x3 Sumo Deadlift

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TB1997, c0pemaxxer, sibience and 1 other person

Surprised you laugh at the leg extension instead of the lateral leg raise that’s done by females to get feminine hips:

CA8509AE C615 4291 B8FD 97147698BAE2

• Woah
Reactions: sibience
The new essentials program by jeff nippard are also good

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thecel
I should start gymmaxxing.

This is good motivation.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Push
  1. 5x5 Bench Dip
  2. 5x5 Dumbbell Fly
  3. 5x5 Klokov Press

Pull
  1. 5x5 Rubish Row
  2. 5x5 Upright Row
  3. 5x5 Power Clean

Legs (Entirely Optional)
  3. 5x3 Sumo Deadlift
Holy mother of garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zorro2512 and thecel
hypertrophy program but the most reps u do is 5, pure autism

• JFL
Here’s another exercise suggestion: sucking my dick (for buccinator hypertrophy to increase neoteny and gain niche appeal to female pedophiles)

• JFL
Push
  1. 5x5 Bench Dip
  2. 5x5 Dumbbell Fly
  3. 5x5 Klokov Press

Pull
  1. 5x5 Rubish Row
  2. 5x5 Upright Row
  3. 5x5 Power Clean

Legs (Entirely Optional)
  3. 5x3 Sumo Deadlift
make a calisthenic version of this babes. only equipment i have is my body and a pull up bar.

• +1
shit program

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and thecel
make a calisthenic version of this babes. only equipment i have is my body and a pull up bar.
shit program

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
What about isolated work out

• +1
I do 3 sets of l sit pullups. 3 sets of gironda chin ups and 3 sets of face pulls on pull day

I do 3 sets of ring dips, 3 sets of ring pushups and 3 sets of shoulder press on push day

I throw in some pistol squats, single leg rdl and single leg calf raises at home alternating between them

• +1
5x5 Rubbish thread

Why’d the rubbish thread get more activity than the high-effort+high-quality thread?

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

Why’d the rubbish thread get more activity than the high-effort+high-quality thread?
Cause they re both bad, but in the second u put more effort with those nigger pics i agree

• Hmm...
Cause they re both bad, but in the second u put more effort with those nigger pics i agree

Cope. They’re good splits.

This 4-day program (called Minimalist Mogger) I posted got 52 replies and 11 reacts—

—despite being worse than this thread that offers 2 programs, both better than Minimalist Mogger—

This 4-day program (called Minimalist Mogger) I posted got 52 replies and 11 reacts—

—despite being worse than this thread that offers 2 programs, both better than Minimalist Mogger—

I Just Do What Mike Isratael Did in 2017 with the jared

• Woah

Best Mid-Volume Intermediate Program

@HernanDrago

Push
  1. 5x5 Bench Dip
  2. 5x5 Dumbbell Fly
  3. 5x5 Klokov Press

Pull
  1. 5x5 Rubish Row
  2. 5x5 Upright Row
  3. 5x5 Power Clean

Legs (Entirely Optional)
  3. 5x3 Sumo Deadlift
Why You Volume So Low Did You Fell For Mentzers Jew Advice

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and thecel
Volumemogs me

• +1

Tge klokov press can injure you, there is nothing for upper chest, and you put isolation for beginners, it s a bad routine .

Why You Volume So Low Did You Fell For Mentzers Jew Advice
Mentzer was right, it s backed by science, im also progressing faster now that i got rid of isolation, it only caused excess muscle damage and i wasnt able to recover properly.

• Woah
Mentzer was right, it s backed by science, im also progressing faster now that i got rid of isolation, it only caused excess muscle damage and i wasnt able to recover properly.
So I Should Smoke Weed As Pre Workout And Do 1 Set A Week To Failure

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and HOLYFUARK
So I Should Smoke Weed As Pre Workout And Do 1 Set A Week To Failure Which I 3 Days A Week Already
Alright let me revise what i said : he was mostly right, i dont actually think 1 set per workout is optimal BUT he legit competed with arnold who would spend 3 hours in the gym vs his 45minutes sooo clearly for us natty folks this means we must go to failure on every set , also keeping volume low .

Anyways this is how i train now and i like having more time + making fast progress , if you want to spend 3 hours in the gym as a natty go ahead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and thecel
Alright let me revise what i said : he was mostly right, i dont actually think 1 set per workout is optimal BUT he legit competed with arnold who would spend 3 hours in the gym vs his 45minutes sooo clearly for us natty folks this means we must go to failure on every set , also keeping volume low .

Anyways this is how i train now and i like having more time + making fast progress , if you want to spend 3 hours in the gym as a natty go ahead.
Ain't Reading allat rich Mogs both
Maxresdefault 1

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and HOLYFUARK

Last edited:

Last edited:

• JFL