Best natural focus enhancement ?

D

Deleted member 8016

Silver
What no side-effects substances or protocols do you use to increase your focus ?

I'm in a crazy hard school and have a hard time focusing on anything lately, gonna get fired if I don't do something about it.
Used to drink tons of matcha (I don't like coffee) kinda worked but made me loose weight and I'm already skinnycel

Spending less time on the internet and social media

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, noodlelover, joeveniro and 6 others
Oily fish, not shit omega 3 supplements, but actually eating the whole oily fish, including bones, skin, eyes, head, body, organs etc. Ideally this works with small oily fish like herring and sprats. If you eat like 400-500g of those daily you are going to giga dose giga bioavailable omega 3 in your body that non of the supplement cucks have reached and reach a state of mania. Omega 3 has been shown in very high doses (7-8g) to help depression as good as anti depressants and mildly help adhd kids from few studies. Me and @lutte eat pickled herring everyday and thats why we are giga happy now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, noodlelover, Deleted member 8016 and 1 other person
Oily fish, not shit omega 3 supplements, but actually eating the whole oily fish, including bones, skin, eyes, head, body, organs etc. Ideally this works with small oily fish like herring and sprats. If you eat like 400-500g of those daily you are going to giga dose giga bioavailable omega 3 in your body that non of the supplement cucks have reached and reach a state of mania. Omega 3 has been shown in very high doses (7-8g) to help depression as good as anti depressants and mildly help adhd kids from few studies. Me and @lutte eat pickled herring everyday and thats why we are giga happy now
htf do you eat the bones ?
Also I'm not found of fish, and I never tried eating fish organs.
Is there a dish where you can eat all of this that tastes good ?