Best panty dropper perfume for the summer?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Looking good and smelling good is better than just looking good. But a good perfume for an below average guy is cringe.

So, which is the best panty dropper perfume for summer? I got compliments for Dior Sauvage, but i want another one now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10987, Growth Plate and 2 others
monoblock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Equilibrium, Toth's thot, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Mont Blanc Legend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Germania
the one god himself advertises

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others
Dior Sauvage, or rope tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13476, Won't Reply? and 1 other person
Srsly? Good feedback?
Yes a lot. Search it up on reddit, quora, fragrance channels on youtube, fragrance websites. It's one of the best smells that lingers and it's not mainstream like dior sauvauge or other big colognes

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Yes a lot. Search it up on reddit, quora, fragrance channels on youtube, fragrance websites. It's one of the best smells that lingers and it's not mainstream like dior sauvauge or other big colognes
thx a lot, I'll google it

The funny thing is that women smell different than men. I could die for Valentino Uomo and also for La nuit de l'homme. But every woman I've asked preferred Sauvage Dior, but I find the smell mega boring. And I've made comparisons with like 8 women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
thx a lot, I'll google it

The funny thing is that women smell different than men. I could die for Valentino Uomo and also for La nuit de l'homme. But every woman I've asked preferred Sauvage Dior, but I find the smell mega boring. And I've made comparisons with like 8 women.
Sauvage has name halo tbh, smell is a cope

Looking good and smelling good is better than just looking good. But a good perfume for an below average guy is cringe.

So, which is the best panty dropper perfume for summer? I got compliments for Dior Sauvage, but i want another one now.
Just as a panty dropper? You can never go wrong with Versace Eros or Versace Eros Flame :D

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
But did they drop their panties?

Dior sauvage is a safe play , invictus and versace eros are also really nice

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Germania
Dior sauvage is a safe play , invictus and versace eros are also really nice
Yeah, i guess I'll buy Sauvage again, never change a winning team.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
How, you just wear perfume and women randomly take off their panties? Life isn't an Axe ad...
Come on bro, it sure doesn't work that way.
Panty dropper is a term for special types of perfumes, that women like to smell on an attractive man. It won't change an Incel up to a Chad, but it's a nice little bonus. And why shouldn't you take this little bonus? € 50 for a good perfume and it lasts almost a year.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Panty dropper is a term for special types of perfumes, that women like to smell on an attractive man. It won't change an Incel up to a Chad, but it's a nice little bonus.
If you're Chad you don't need the perfume, and if you're an incel it doesn't do anything, so what's the point of the perfume then?

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and ifyouwannabemylover
If you're Chad you don't need the perfume, and if you're an incel it doesn't do anything, so what's the point of the perfume then?
caught me but it's still cope
Have you ever dated a girl? It is actually ridiculous to discuss that.
Lets turn it around: Wouldn't it be great if an attractive woman smells good too? It's a small bonus for little money, nothing more

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Danish_Retard
Lets turn it around: Wouldn't it be great if an attractive woman smells good too? It's a small bonus for little money, nothing more
just use deodorant

I learned not to trust people on the internet for perfume advice. I heard so many people talk about Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, but for me it smells nauseating and I hate it. Haven't worn it and I just stick to deodorant nowadays

David beckham

:feelsuhh:

THIS FRUITY SCENT WILL MAKE WOMEN INSANTANEOUSLY WANT TO FUCK YOU:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: SolarWind and gamma
Mont Blac Explorer, D&G Light Blue, Acqua di Gio (I recommend the Profumo version, but the regular version is fine too.)

Yes, I dated dozens of girls, had three girlfriends, two of them said they liked the natural smell of my skin.
I also find the smell of some women's perfume off-putting, most girls smell like a mixture of things: besides their natural smell also of skin cream, shampoo, perfume, lipstick, etc. - it's a complex smell.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
DG Light Blue, Rasasi Hawas, Lacoste Blanc, Nautica Voyage for daily use, dates etc.

Versace Eros, JPG Le Male, Moschino Toyboy for clubbing, partying

"face" by god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Danish_Retard, hennypapi and 1 other person
High testosterone ball sweat extract. Apply carefully on your neck. Women will sense the high T and get wet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 12669
DHEA rubbed in your armpit, then a quick work-out.

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and Laikyn
What does it do?
It's a weak androgen, but it's a substrate for all the strong androgens. In the armpits DHEA gets converted to pheromone androgens. I personally apply DHEA to my armpits, it changed my armpit smell. It's hard to describe what it started smelling like though.

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and Gonthar
Versace eros cheap but you can't go wrong with it.

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Intense by Issey Miyake

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
nothing beats bleu de channel edp in summer

perfumemaxxing is legit .

Try to get initio side effect in winter. People sitting beside me while commuting to school always ask me what i am wearing in the winter. I had to stop wearing that shit, too introverted for some random conversation on the bus.

Cedre stuff maybe

The king and holy grail of perfumes will forever be "Creed - aventus".
The amount of compliments i got for this fragrance was really crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium and prettyboycel
Channel de bleu