BEST PHENO EVER

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Do you wonder what is the best pheno? It's Easter European Subhumanis!!!!!!!!!! Slayers like Pietrosiek and @Over are pure examples of that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Over
One of PSL gods is indeed 50% polish

SmartSelect 20191205 141535 Firefox

Confirms that slavs are not bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
One of PSL gods is indeed 50% polish

View attachment 184660

Confirms that slavs are not bottom of the barrel.

They weren't once what the fuck happened
you went from being gigachads to the bottom of the barrels of the whites

They weren't once what the fuck happened View attachment 184669 you went from being gigachads to the bottom of the barrels of the whites
Tbh women here are gigastacies of Europe but some men are absolutely disguising, they cant even get a proper haircut. Guy in my class who is 26 has deep nasolabial folds, buzzcut, ripped collagen, and looks like 40 years old alcoholic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Tbh women here are gigastacies of Europe but some men are absolutely disguising, they cant even get a proper haircut. Guy in my class who is 26 has deep nasolabial folds, buzzcut, and looks like 40 years old alcoholic.
Foids are hot i cant cope. I want them so bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1464
Foids are hot i cant cope. I want them so bad
Hot foids are the only reason why I get my cortisol spiked at the gym. I've seen multiple slim sexy stacies and even one of the trainers is 155cm petite long haired young blonde with cute face. Like for fucks sake i have to look at those beautiful girls with knowledge that they wouldn't even look at subhuman like me.

Tbh women here are gigastacies of Europe but some men are absolutely disguising, they cant even get a proper haircut. Guy in my class who is 26 has deep nasolabial folds, buzzcut, ripped collagen, and looks like 40 years old alcoholic.

Brutal but fuark mirin the preslav pheno man

• +1
Reactions: Over