Best Scale of Attraction

6.5PSL

Banned
Okay, here is the best scale for attractiveness and where you fall on it really determines everything. It's all based on what someone thinks when they initially see you. For example, it'd be like when you scroll and see a TikToker for the first time or when you're on the street and make eye contact with someone for the first time:

1: Noticably ugly. Without prodding someone to think about your appearance they look at you and instantly think you're ugly. You didn't have to say anything or do anything, it's just noticeable enough where someone consciously even thinks about it.
2: Average. This is where your attractiveness level never even goes through the person's mind. You're just a person. They're not even considering how attractive you are because you're not particularly ugly or not particularly good looking. Vast majority of people fall here.
3: Noticeably attractive. A person will consciously think after looking at you that you're attractive. It's not something they'll have to be asked to consider, etc, it's something they instantly recognize and consciously think of.

If you're a 1, dating is going to be extremely hard. I'd you're a 2, life will be normal, but for the normal person dating is still difficult. If you're a 3, dating will be fairly easy.

Where do you fall?

Im Low tier Normie

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and DivineBeing
Shit scale

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Hikicel69, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
Shit scale
Nah, it's a basic representation of reality. Either people look at you and even think of your looks (horrible/great) or they don't even think about them.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Photo on 1 4 22 at 825 PM

Pretty sure I fall into category 1

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Where do you fall?
2 or 3 depending on the person. I think of myself as ugly but the way people and girls treat me is either 2 or 3

I'm always at least 2 but sometimes can cross over into 3.

I've never been considered Ugly by any woman but most do not see me as extremely attractive. I'm always the "cute" or "adorable" guy. Sometimes "hot" depending on the chick. But I'm never the "oh my God please fuck me" guy.