Best Stimulants

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Title

What are the best stimulants for me to be more disciplined and work harder

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Adderall, amphetamines in general. But tread lightly, my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, ROTTING and Deleted member 6128
Non-illegal stimulants are Noopept, Modafinil, Bromantane (not a stim but helps work), or any racetam

Just drink coffee twice a day my young retarded zoomer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger123, Banderacell and Deleted member 16220
Try bromantane first with l-tyrosine see how that goes.

Then if you feel its not enough, try modafinil as well with the other 2, bromantane could be skipped but it just makes more dopamine available so stims are more potent.

If this isn't sufficient then try out a form of methylphenidate (Ritalin or Concerta). Again try it without bromantane first, and ad some latter to see if its better

If this isnt good enough, then try some form of amphetamines. Not sure of using bromantane here, you technically can tho, its beneficial in other ways as well, but lower the amph doses, experiment and see.

Also with all of these take tyrosine in the night when your stomach is empty, or when you wake up to replenish dopamine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Try bromantane first with l-tyrosine see how that goes.

Then if you feel its not enough, try modafinil as well with the other 2, bromantane could be skipped but it just makes more dopamine available so stims are more potent.

If this isn't sufficient then try out a form of methylphenidate (Ritalin or Concerta). Again try it without bromantane first, and ad some latter to see if its better

If this isnt good enough, then try some form of amphetamines. Not sure of using bromantane here, you technically can tho, its beneficial in other ways as well, but lower the amph doses, experiment and see.

Also with all of these take tyrosine in the night when your stomach is empty, or when you wake up to replenish dopamine.

Which is your favorite combo of these

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Bromantane + methamphetamine + tyrosine + donezapil + memantine + alcar + theanine + 2FDCK

Did you have any fun experiences with bromantane

Caffeine pills and those highly concentrated energy drinks.

I don't have a huge experience with stimulants but I swear cocaine, MDMA, DXM-first plateau are great to have a fun night

and ruin your sleep
No even meth addicts can eat some meth and go straight to sleep. for a lot of people, it makes them sleepy. Only matters if you have low tolerance to caffeine

No even meth addicts can eat some meth and go straight to sleep. for a lot of people, it makes them sleepy. Only matters if you have low tolerance to caffeine
unlike meth, cafeine is a stimulant that targets exacty the receptors involved in the feeling of wanting to sleep

methamphetamine