Best strategy for 30 + oldcels, hgh+trt?

N

nikeair270

Gold
I’m 31 on trt. 170 test c per week.
feeling good, lifting good, good sex function.
I was thinking adding some hgh, like 2 iu per day. Or maybe mk677 12,5 mg per day. Ehat do you think?

Did you testicles shrink ?

I’m 31 on trt. 170 test c per week.
feeling good, lifting good, good sex function.
I was thinking adding some hgh, like 2 iu per day. Or maybe mk677 12,5 mg per day. Ehat do you think?
Why not try more test stacked with an AAS like Anavar, Deca-Durabolin or Winstrol. mk677 is weak as piss

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
Why not try more test stacked with an AAS like Anavar, Deca-Durabolin or Winstrol. mk677 is weak as piss
Winstrol never. Deca I was thinking about for increasing collagen synthesis.

Winstrol never. Deca I was thinking about for increasing collagen synthesis.
Have you looked into SARMs? I never tried them, but LGD-4033 and RAD-140 seem to be worth a try

• +1
Reactions: nikeair270
What’s it like being 30?
Pretty much the same as being 16. :Comfy:

You still live in the basement, but you have to procure your food yourself :feelswhy:

2 IU's per day is a good dose, it should shoot your igf-1 levels to around 300-400.

Inject in the morning after waking up and avoid injecting near your bed time.

It may cause some sides in the first few weeks like bloating on hands/feets or some slight lethargy; both should be only temporary.
why would you supplement HGH when you produce it naturally I’m in awe
Because supplementing extra hgh during the day is far better than only having your natural production at night.
Bad idea, Chinese hgh is cheap and has almost no sides compared to those compounds.
Have you looked into SARMs? I never tried them, but LGD-4033 and RAD-140 seem to be worth a try
Both seem to promote hair loss (RAD140 way more than LGD4033)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
2 IU's per day is a good dose, it should shoot your igf-1 levels to around 300-400.

Inject in the morning after waking up and avoid injecting near your bed time.

It may cause some sides in the first few weeks like bloating on hands/feets or some slight lethargy; both should be only temporary.

Because supplementing extra hgh during the day is far better than only having your natural production at night.

Bad idea, Chinese hgh is cheap and has almost no sides compared to those compounds.

Both seem to promote hair loss (RAD140 way more than LGD4033)
LGD doesn't have a strong androgenic effect, if that causes hair loss then most likely test would cause too. Anyway use RU