Best supplements

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
The best supplements are the ones you don’t get enough of naturally.

Here’s what I take:

1. Collagen

I take 20-45 grams a day

2. Fish oil

I take two spoons idk how much that is. Be sure it isn’t rancid. Rancidity is alarmingly common, and can occur by your fault or someone else’s. I recommend the liquid so that you can taste it. If it tastes bad then it’s rancid. Store any liquid in the refrigerator after opening and consume it by when it says to.

3. Vitamin d

I take 1000 IU. You don’t need to take vitamin d if you get sun. If u take higher doses then be sure to consume k2 in conjunction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, rand anon, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
you forgot glycine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and Deleted member 28904
Many supplements are synthethic and doesn't even have an impact on your health. So make sure that if you buy supplements that they are actually supplements and not just pills without any real vitamins or minerals in them.

• +1
Diotomaceous earth. Parasite cleanses are Super underrated. Been shitting out parasites/candida for the past 5 days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
Diotomaceous earth. Parasite cleanses are Super underrated. Been shitting out parasites/candida for the past 5 days.
For how long have you had these parasites?

Many supplements are synthethic and doesn't even have an impact on your health. So make sure that if you buy supplements that they are actually supplements and not just pills without any real vitamins or minerals in them.
100% agree. My supplements are good. I forgot to mention that many fish oil supplements are rancid, which is very bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
  • So Sad

Attachments

• IMG_9305.jpeg
    IMG_9305.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
The best supplements are the ones you don’t get enough of naturally.

Here’s what I take:

1. Collagen

I take 20-45 grams a day

2. Fish oil

I take two spoons idk how much that is. Be sure it isn’t rancid. Rancidity is alarmingly common, and can occur by your fault or someone else’s. I recommend the liquid so that you can taste it. If it tastes bad then it’s rancid. Store any liquid in the refrigerator after opening and consume it by when it says to.

3. Vitamin d

I take 1000 IU. You don’t need to take vitamin d if you get sun. If u take higher doses then be sure to consume k2 in conjunction.
I live in Brazil (one of the countries with most sun light), but i just spend 1h/day in the sun. Do you think i need vitamin d?

• +1
you really cant overdose on vit d

• Hmm...
I live in Brazil (one of the countries with most sun light), but i just spend 1h/day in the sun. Do you think i need vitamin d?
Nope you’re good

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 1901
From supplements yes but not from food and sun
Yeah for sure you’re body never produces excessive vitamin d no matter how much sun you get

• +1