Best surgeon for rhino?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
ngl but r/PlasticSurgery on reddit has most threads on Rhino. You'll get a lot of info there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
rhinos are much easier to fuck up than sliding genioplastys imo, so u should get it w a good surgeon

heard eppley is solid but there could be better ones out there

rhinos are much easier to fuck up than sliding genioplastys imo, so u should get it w a good surgeon

heard eppley is solid but there could be better ones out there
I heard eppley is the best for them too.

Are you getting surgery on US or Europe? I heard that best surgeons are at USA and they are hella expensive.

Are you getting surgery on US or Europe? I heard that best surgeons are at USA and they are hella expensive.
I'll fly anywhere, tbh.

Eppley is a jack of all trades but master of only two or three (facial implants, genioplasties, and obscure shit that other doctors don't do like rib removal etc).

For something like dental work, rhinoplasties, eye work (not undereye bones I mean like oculuplasties) there are better doctors out there. Eppley is not even close to the best male rhinoplasty surgeon out there.\

But maybe Eppley is worth it. Nose isn't even that important though, look at Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise and Sean O Pry and David Gandy etc, better to max everything else out first - unless your nose is HUGE

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing and Nibba
Eppley is a jack of all trades but master of only two or three (facial implants, genioplasties, and obscure shit that other doctors don't do like rib removal etc).

For something like dental work, rhinoplasties, eye work (not undereye bones I mean like oculuplasties) there are better doctors out there. Eppley is not even close to the best male rhinoplasty surgeon out there.\

But maybe Eppley is worth it. Nose isn't even that important though, look at Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise and Sean O Pry and David Gandy etc, better to max everything else out first - unless your nose is HUGE
I have the biggest nose on this forum.
Eppley is not even close to the best male rhinoplasty surgeon out there.
Who is, in your opinion?

Last edited:

With a huge chin u can have a gandy nose and be gl

Hmmm well my nose has been trained for years for this occasion
The fact that it needed training means its OVER for you.

I have the biggest nose on this forum.

Who is, in your opinion?

I have no idea, all I can say is that I've seen much better results from so many other doctors. I don't know who the best is, I just know the best isn't him.

• +1

For such a low effort post: One that makes you feel comfortable and has 100's of patient reviews and before/after photos available. I can only provide the best known and recommended rhinoplasty surgeons in South Florida, if interested.

• +1
For such a low effort post: One that makes you feel comfortable and has 100's of patient reviews and before/after photos available. I can only provide the best known and recommended rhinoplasty surgeons in South Florida, if interested.
Yeah sure.

If you need tip reshaping then make sure you get a reputable surgeon because that's the area easiest to screw up, especially if you have thick skin around the nostrils and tip.