Best Surgeons in California for Surgeries?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
What are some good doctors that aren't bluepilled and are willing to perform: double jaw, genioplasty and jaw implants as surgeries for me in the Southern California? I want to fix my lower third so I can finally get a girlfriend. Ive asked out 46 girls now for the past 2.5 years and I haven't managed to get just ONE of them to go on a date with me (all ended up in rejections). Im tired of being a fucking incel and I'm ready for some serious looksmaxing.

So far what Ive pointed out as facial flaws are:
Screen Shot 2019 10 13 at 105627 AM

So I have a lot of improvement to make, Im not surprised at my rejections and being khhv. I also didn't get matches on tinder but my parents are rich and will pay for my surgeries. Im also short and an ethnicel which don't help either.

Also: list of girls that rejected me ()

I even got detention for asking out a girl last month ()

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 8.40.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 8.40.10 AM.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Peachy
JFC how are you so subhuman that you get detention for asking a girl out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
you only need to wear cool hats as an ethnic to thugmaxx and ascend
look into streetwear and wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: beyourself, Deleted member 3043 and Short Ugly and Brown
JFC how are you so subhuman that you get detention for asking a girl out
Ive never had sex or a kiss or a hug. Seriously every part of my life is 10/10 besides my face. Im one of the more popular kids in high school, was on the scoreboard for top goalscorer in my D2 soccer league, and get invited to parties on a regular basis.

JFL at thinking status matters though, all the girls I've hit on give me that "disgusted" reaction. I am a subhuman.
Im 5foot8, my slayer friends are my height and some are even a little shorter (5foot6-7). The difference between me and them is I'm ethnic and ugly. One of my friends who has fucked 28 girls is also my exact height and weight too. He's just white and not a subhuman facially unlike me :feelsbadman:. The average height where I live for guys is like 5foot9 anyways.

Wtf how did you get rejected by all those subhuman foids?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, Deleted member 3043 and Short Ugly and Brown
Wtf how did you get rejected by all those subhuman foids?
I am uglier than them :feelsbadman:

I dont know how either, both of my parents were above average looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I am uglier than them :feelsbadman:

I dont know how either, both of my parents were above average looking.
you seem to looker slightly above average like PSL 4.5/8 from that shitty side profile pic and you also have clear skin. Imo you mog 80% of those girls to death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Short Ugly and Brown
you seem to looker slightly above average like PSL 4.5/8 from that shitty side profile pic and you also have clear skin. Imo you mog 80% of those girls to death.
how do I pm you my front photo? I don't want to post it here because I will get roasted. my discord is N4T3#1836.

Jesus christ american girls are UGLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Mediocre Normalfag, ExCel and 2 others
how do I pm you my front photo? I don't want to post it here because I will get roasted. my discord is N4T3#1836.
I sent a request, but you could just pm me here. Its against the rules for ppl to share pmd pics here just so you know.

• +1
Could you PM me your pics?
I need to know if you mog me

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Screen Shot 2019 10 11 at 95115 PM
@NCT gonna post here cuz don't care anymore tbh. one photo is a selfie so there is lens distortion and the other one is from a group photo.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
I think being in California is your biggest flaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2426, Jones and 3 others
and being ethnicel. most white guys lose their virginity by 15-16. meanwhile ethnicels like me are studying in school to betabuxx :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1862 and Short Ugly and Brown
wtf you're far from being ugly if that's you on the right. GTFO of cali ASAP
my area is a racist poop bag. I have curry friends who if I posted here would be rated chad but they are virgins and get rejected

I have white friends who are ugly and are already balding in highshool and they have dated multiple girls, hot ones too.

JBW is legit in socal

• +1
GUYS IGNORE THIS DUDE HES A COMPLETE MENTALCEL

The reason he gets rejected is because he asked out almost every girl in his school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, PubertyMaxxer, ExCel and 4 others

The reason he gets rejected is because he asked out almost every girl in his school
Sup bro.

In theory: If a tall good-looking white guy asked out every girl in his school then they would all be dating him.

If an short ugly ethnic guy asked out every girl in his school, then they would all have restraining orders on him.

mirin his low inhib tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, forwardgrowth, middayshowers and 2 others
Sup bro.

In theory: If a tall good-looking white guy asked out every girl in his school then they would all be dating him.

If an short ugly ethnic guy asked out every girl in his school, then they would all have restraining orders on him.
Your not ugly man your looks aren’t the issue

Have you heard the way you talk man? I’m convinced you have aspergers or something

Your literally taking estrogen pills for “skin care”

Your social skills are actually holding you back hard bro

• +1
Your not ugly man your looks aren’t the issue

Have you heard the way you talk man? I’m convinced you have aspergers or something

Your literally taking estrogen pills for “skin care”

Your social skills are actually holding you back hard bro
then why don't I get ANY matches on tinder? they can't see the way I talk or if I have Aspergers.

I don't take estrogen, that was a meme truce made up lol.

I have plenty of friends, social skills aren't the issue.

• +1
then why don't I get ANY matches on tinder? they can't see the way I talk or if I have Aspergers.

I don't take estrogen, that was a meme truce made up lol.

I have plenty of friends, social skills aren't the issue.
0 match ?
racepill bro that's the sole answer.
even salludon has few likes.

juste go for indians girls you have not visible flaws

why ?

can you post another without frauding?
how am I frauding? You can see my 2cm wide mandible and jew nose clearly.
Im not good-looking, where did I say I was good-looking?
If I was good-looking I wouldn't be on this server ffs.
Its people like you that bother me, I, a 4/10 guy posts their face and some white chad (you) tries to attack me by saying they are really 2-3/10, that my 4/10 pic is frauded.

let me have my 4/10 rating and leave me alone, I'm a 1/10 SMV-wise with the -3 failo of being a deathnic regardless

Obviously my rejections list says everything

• +1
Its people like you that bother me, a 4/10 guy posts their face and some white chad tries to attack me by saying they are really 2-3/10, that my 4/10 pic is frauded.

the 1 pic is angle fraudded and your squinting, 2nd pic, the lighting is bad.

do you have another picture you can post with better lighting?

• +1
no. its normal photo

Last edited:
You are not repulsive or anything but like you said you need to be white in order to do even be considered as a potential partner.

It is what it is, I recommend skin bleaching, stroma once it comes out, rhino for smaller nose, anything to look as white as possible

• +1
Its people like you that bother me, I, a 4/10 guy posts their face and some white chad (you) tries to attack me by saying they are really 2-3/10, that my 4/10 pic is frauded.

let me have my 4/10 rating and leave me alone, I'm a 1/10 SMV-wise with the -3 failo of being a deathnic regardless

just give up tbh

You are not repulsive or anything but like you said you need to be white in order to do even be considered as a potential partner.

It is what it is, I recommend skin bleaching, stroma once it comes out, rhino for smaller nose, anything to look as white as possible
just give up tbh
can you tell me a good surgeon in Southern California for jaw/chin surgeries? that was the point of the thread, not for me to ask for a rating because I know I'm not good-looking.
I will ask for a rating in 4 years from now when I fix my recessed chin, recessed mandible, recessed maxilla, overprojected nose, recessed cheekbones, narrow mandible, rounded mandible, and rounded chin.

Last edited:
can you tell me a good surgeon in Southern California for jaw/chin surgeries? that was the point of the thread, not for me to ask for a rating because I know I'm not good-looking.
If you need jaw surgery, go to arnett or gunson, if they reject you because you dont "need" it, then go overseas to russia to that surgeon that does it for cosmetic reasons.

For Implants, Eppley or Yaremchuck

Dont be a idiot and settle for local surgeons.

• +1
If you need jaw surgery, go to arnett or gunson, if they reject you because you dont "need" it, then go overseas to russia to that surgeon that does it for cosmetic reasons.

For Implants, Eppley or Yaremchuck

Dont be a idiot and settle for local surgeons.
I would need double jaw first correct?

and for surgeons (arentt/gunson) they are not bluepilled correct? I need to fix my mandible,maxilla projection first. lots of forward mm growth

I would need double jaw first correct?

and for surgeons (arentt/gunson) they are not bluepilled correct? I need to fix my mandible,maxilla projection first. lots of forward mm growth
Yea, Arnett/Gunson are blackpilled but expenisive, there the best surgeons I believe for double jaw. The one in Russia is pretty good too (I cant remember his name), he's not expensive tho.

If you dont plan on getting double jaw for a long time or have to wear braces first. You could go and cope with fillers for the time being, but overall yes, Double Jaw/Oestomes come first then you can slap on fillers/implants. Eye work comes lastly

• +1
Yea, Arnett/Gunson are blackpilled but expenisive, there the best surgeons I believe for double jaw. The one in Russia is pretty good too (I cant remember his name), he's not expensive tho.

If you dont plan on getting double jaw for a long time or have to wear braces first. You could go and cope with fillers for the time being, but overall yes, Double Jaw/Oestomes come first then you can slap on fillers/implants. Eye work comes lastly
I already wore braces from 14-16, I'm almost 18 now. Is the next step to wait until I'm 18 and book a consultation with these two?

I can get cheekbone Implants/jaw implants later with eppley.

What else should I do for now? From my experience softmaxxing is mostly cope tbh

and I don't plan on getting eye area surgery besides browridge implants bc I don't think it will help that much and risk of becoming blind

:bluepill:

Btw holy shit man

• +1
:bluepill:

Btw holy shit man
being an ethnic basically eliminates the chance u will ever slay (date multiple girls at once).

If your above average looking ethnic then yes, you can get girlfriends but then at the same time thats what normie white guys get, nothing special.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
being an ethnic basically eliminates the chance u will ever slay (date multiple girls at once).

If your above average looking ethnic then yes, you can get girlfriends but then at the same time thats what normie white guys get, nothing special.
True my nigga

• +1
95% of those girls are absolutely disgusting holy shit

I wouldnt even look at them, even after 90 days nofap dead srs.

I had lots of crushes, I find them attractive.

they are above my league/looks so that mainly might be why.

Seriously every part of my life is 10/10 besides my face.
If your face is trash then your life is literally 0/10. Besides its not because you're an ethnic, I'm an ethnic and I'm legit disgusted by 95% of the girls you asked out. Surgery maxx asap.

Fuark I just commented the exact same thing without seeing this comment
370uen.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
I had lots of crushes, I find them attractive.

they are above my league/looks so that mainly might be why.
Idk if anyone answered you but Taban is regraded as the best eye surgery in the world. There’s also a bunch of good rhino surgeons in california as well

• +1
View attachment 134543 @NCT gonna post here cuz don't care anymore tbh. one photo is a selfie so there is lens distortion and the other one is from a group photo.
JFC how do you get rejected by subhuman girls looking like that. Do you have some type of autism? This isn't adding up.

• +1
Jesus christ that last girl

• +1
View attachment 134543 @NCT gonna post here cuz don't care anymore tbh. one photo is a selfie so there is lens distortion and the other one is from a group photo.
Your side profile looks good and u look good in that second pic. Ethnic chadlite.. Lens distortion is not real life. How tall are you and what’s your race?

• +1
Your side profile looks good and u look good in that second pic. Ethnic chadlite.. Lens distortion is not real life. How tall are you and what’s your race?
im 5foot8, and Persian. my height isn't the issue bc my white friends are my height and slay. I have taller ethnic friends that are more incel than me.

JFC how do you get rejected by subhuman girls looking like that. Do you have some type of autism? This isn't adding up.
I think its ethnicity. every girl I've asked out that rejected me and ended up dating a dude, dated a white guy. Can I post their boyfriends faces or is that against the rules?

im 5foot8, and Persian. my height isn't the issue bc my white friends are my height and slay. I have taller ethnic friends that are more incel than me.

I think its ethnicity. every girl I've asked out that rejected me and ended up dating a dude, dated a white guy. Can I post their boyfriends faces or is that against the rules?
nigga white bitches love lightskinned brown guys such as Persian guys wtf is wrong with you

• Hmm...
negro white bitches love lightskinned brown guys such as Persian guys wtf is wrong with you
He’s legitimately autistic bro if you heard the way he talks you’d understand

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
He’s legitimately autistic bro if you heard the way he talks you’d understand
Makes sense, if he asked out and got rejected by every girl in the school why would any girl want to ruin her reputation by being the first to date him. This is exactly the same reason we don't fuck every girl and only high tier girls, we want to be known as guys who fuck hot girls and not guys who fuck anything with a hole.

Switch schools ASAP, your reputation is ruined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Makes sense, if he asked out and got rejected by every girl in the school why would any girl want to ruin her reputation by being the first to date him. This is exactly the same reason we don't fuck every girl and only high tier girls, we want to be known as guys who fuck hot girls and not guys who fuck anything with a hole.

Switch schools ASAP, your reputation is ruined.
@ExCel @Bobbu flay I already switched schools this past August. Ive been rejected by 4 girls already inside the new highschool (2 cold approaches outside of the school), one of which I had a huge crush on, and she told on me. I ended up getting detention just for asking her out.

If your face is trash then your life is literally 0/10. Besides its not because you're an ethnic, I'm an ethnic and I'm legit disgusted by 95% of the girls you asked out. Surgery maxx asap.

Fuark I just commented the exact same thing without seeing this comment
370uen.jpg
My face isn't trash its around a 4/10, thats not trash. Why are you attacking me? :feelsbadman: I see plenty of uglier white guys at my school slaying. Do you have insecurities? I thought this website was for self improvement, instead you berate people to feel better about yourself.

Yes if I was better looking then I would have better chances, I'm not arguing that. But my main issue is being an ethnicel, and don't tell me I don't look ethnic with my black hair, black eyebrows, brown eyes, and black facial hair...