Best trade jobs to get into?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Looking to either become some sort of apprentice for a trade or go to school for it. Any clues?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
mechanic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Moggie
Is welding a meme jfl. My grandfather who I never met was a welder and my dad said he fucking hated it. Over.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and thereallegend
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Is welding a meme jfl. My grandfather who I never met was a welder and my dad said he fucking hated it. Over.
what'd he hate about it?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
electrician mogs I heard at least in New Zealand

What about surveying? Doesn't seem too laborious and you are outside/inside 50/50

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16220 and thereallegend
Elevator mechanic are the highest paid trade in North America.
All trades make good money though and have a steady stream of work.
If you’re willing to go to remote areas and work for weeks at a time you can make upwards of $100/hour as an electrician.

Looking to either become some sort of apprentice for a trade or go to school for it. Any clues?
id say hvac. average wage for a contractor is 600k, you need 5 years of experience first tho and its not easy to get employees and jobs and what not. if your a go getter, hvac is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
id say hvac. average wage for a contractor is 600k, you need 5 years of experience first tho and its not easy to get employees and jobs and what not. if your a go getter, hvac is the way to go

It says here 80K still really good but 600K the only equivalent to that is a brain surgeon or some sort of Finance Quant

600K is crazy even if you run some sort of business around it

Last edited:

It says here 80K still really good but 600K the only equivalent to that is a brain surgeon or some sort of Finance Quant

600K is crazy even if you run some sort of business around it
youtube vid "proof" < my source. The thing is, its extremely environment dependent. Its defiantly possible in ohio in the suburbs and seems somewhat easy in wealthy areas. Im speaking mostly from experience being in the business, if you have your own company and get employees 600k is 100% probable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126