Best Uni course and degree

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Getting a degree is like placing an investment

Some degrees don’t pay out their price example some shit like gender studies

Others have high rewards but also take a long time example medicine and becoming a doctor/surgeon
10+ years 200k or more of debt , limited to one industry > What ever you get paid after you reach your goal

While other options like computer science
3/4 years of study < Salary after leaving, Workload, can easily switch industries, Career path

Benefits outweigh the negatives for CS

So what are the best degree to achieve in university

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thereallegend, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others

Others have high rewards but also take a long time example medicine and becoming a doctor/surgeon
10+ years 200k or more of debt , limited to one industry > What ever you get paid after you reach your goal

3/4 years of study < Salary after leaving, Workload, can easily switch industries, Career path

David Beckham studies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 18012, Patient A and 1 other person

Not worth it anymore ngl, the only aspect it's worth it is if Ur a mogger (I wasn't back in 2012 when I went)
Could've enjoyed it way more man but no regrets in life I guess..

Many top professions u don't need the degree you can go the apprentice route tbh. Get more experience too.

Turns out I don't even want to work in the degree I got jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Patient A, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Maths, Physics, Comp-sci are all good. Can get a decently paid job with a bit more freedom to switch industries etc afterwards. Medicine youre really stuck in one thing so onyl do it if youre dead set on being a doctor- and medics work hard as fuck they dont jsut piss around all day like most students

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Patient A, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
There is no best degree just do what you enjoy

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Smoke Fanboy and PubertyMaxxer
If in the US, psychology can be decent if you are a private psychologist, you can also become a recruiter in big tech companies
like Apple and Google

a CS degree in 2022 is still the best though compared to time invested,
There also a lot of resources online which explain you everything in very detailed and fast manner
that make the degree far easier to study

But if you are in the US, then it might not be worth it at all... You could learn yourself but it's hard to get experience first and you might be unsuccessful, but once you get it, you can easily apply to new jobs with better wages, a trade job is far better if not CS or medicine tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and AlexBrown84
Doesn’t really matter what degree you go to, just go to best school you can get into, with most status, and just network and be NT

A nigga like me, I’ll go to Harvard and get a drama degree in classes wit da Obamas
How tf did you get that name????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
  • +1
Reactions: N24
I would suggest against going for a degree in most cases. However if you're locked in doing this I would highly reccomend reviewing my thread which covers how to find the right degree for you and how to complete a degree for free in just a few months (from an accredited intitution or non accredited institution if you chose).

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 6128
just apply to be a janitor at harvard university and then resign and put "Harvard University" on your resume doubt employers will double check human resources are retarded

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, AsGoodAsItGets, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others

Cs is an incel major tho and you're gonna be friends with a bunch of lames

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and PubertyMaxxer
Become a maxfac/cosmetic surgeon, demand is clearly only going to skyrocket in coming years.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, horizontallytall, Respalier and 5 others
definitely cs or software engineering if you want money, never imagined I'd be making as much as I'm making back in highschool or uni ngl or even my first job, salaries inflated hard in the past 2-3 years especially, most people are normies in the field too since normies go where the money is nowadays and nobody's hiring an aspie unless they're extremely smart

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17768
definitely cs or software engineering if you want money, never imagined I'd be making as much as I'm making back in highschool or uni ngl or even my first job, salaries inflated hard in the past 2-3 years especially, most people are normies in the field too since normies go where the money is nowadays and nobody's hiring an aspie unless they're extremely smart
Don't/Can't indians and other third world countries "steal" your jobs for much lower pay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768
Don't/Can't indians and other third world countries "steal" your jobs for much lower pay?
forgot to say, it's not a worry unless you're working in QA/quality assurance, for whatever reason, QA is delhi central

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768
There is no best degree just do what you enjoy
Bluepilled shit
Cs is an incel major tho and you're gonna be friends with a bunch of lames
Just work at Walmart and befriend yellow vests theory
Become a maxfac/cosmetic surgeon, demand is clearly only going to skyrocket in coming years.
Very very competitive, plus usually 10 years or more of applying yourself to studying
Is computer engineering=software engineering

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16101
In the US this is INSANELY competitive, 10x harder than becoming a engineering director at google, because the salary can be well into the 7 figures

Is computer engineering=software engineering
no, it's more low level and more difficult course wise, either way most people doing comp eng get jobs in software anyway rather than hardware/firmware stuff because of the pay difference

no, it's more low level and more difficult course wise, either way most people doing comp eng get jobs in software anyway rather than hardware/firmware stuff because of the pay difference
So computer engineering is more like computer chips and circuitry

computer science

Not worth it anymore ngl, the only aspect it's worth it is if Ur a mogger (I wasn't back in 2012 when I went)
Could've enjoyed it way more man but no regrets in life I guess..

Many top professions u don't need the degree you can go the apprentice route tbh. Get more experience too.

Turns out I don't even want to work in the degree I got jfl
do you have examples?

do you have examples?
Eg you want to be an accountant instead of a degree you can get apprenticeship and end up with more experience and better job prospects and no debt.

Law you can do without degree too
Engineering im sure is the same as well
And IT

You would only.miss out on being able.to go out and party with other student's.
But you can still party on weekends while doing apprenticeship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I'm currently studying CS as well, if you like programming, planning, and problem-solving it's pretty fun.
Also, home office and dicking around on the web, while being relatively location independent seems pretty comfy to me.

Computer Science
Construction Management
Accounting

CS is more competitive and harder. Construction Management easy af and job placement for my school 100% in 3 months jfl. starting salaries are dogshit around 60k but in 5-10 years u will get 100-200k+company truck etc

Computer Science
Construction Management
Accounting

CS is more competitive and harder. Construction Management easy af and job placement for my school 100% in 3 months jfl. starting salaries are dogshit around 60k but in 5-10 years u will get 100-200k+company truck etc
why accounting?