Best way to cut as a teen?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I am 511 and 144 pounds with bloat and a lot of fat on my stomach still. What is a healthy way to cut so I don't stunt my growth

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444

Eat less​

• +1
Reactions: Milk, GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 15899
1. Cut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
the sharper the knife the better it cuts

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and terrorblade
Workout as hard as possible and eat what you feel like but eat clean.

You shouldn't cut as a teen, stay at a slight caloric surplus or maintaining, caloric deficit will stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
You shouldn't cut as a teen, stay at a slight caloric surplus or maintaining, caloric deficit will stunt growth
It won't, and being low body fat is better, less estrogen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
Eat at maintenance maybe slightly higher, and get in a deficit through exercises

It won't, and being low body fat is better, less estrogen.
Yes it would, and its true if he is fat af about estrogen and height stunt, but he is 65kg at 5'11, he is almost underweight tier, he shouldn't cut at all, should be in a slight caloric surplus ideally like 200 calories

• +1
Yes it would, and its true if he is fat af about estrogen and height stunt, but he is 65kg at 5'11, he is almost underweight tier, he shouldn't cut at all, should be in a slight caloric surplus ideally like 200 calories
I won't argue, it's really hard to stunt your growth, he should be starving to stunt his growth.

Why do retards keep cutting as a teen? Every 1 cm of height is a gift. Become fatter and eat high protein all puberty to grow as much as possible

Why do retards keep cutting as a teen? Every 1 cm of height is a gift. Become fatter and eat high protein all puberty to grow as much as possible
Being fat increases estrogen and cucks height jfl, ideally you should be in a perma maintenance or small caloric surplus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MouthbreatherChad and Baldingman1998
  • +1
I am 511 and 144 pounds with bloat and a lot of fat on my stomach still. What is a healthy way to cut so I don't stunt my growth
those numbers don't make sense. 144 pounds at almost 6 foot? that sounds like concentration camp thin.

Being fat increases estrogen and cucks height jfl, ideally you should be in a perma maintenance or small caloric surplus
You should be active 24/7 to stay lean while eating 4 k calories tbh. That's ideal for growth. And high protein animal fat and protein

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes but he is 65kg, less then 20bmi, so he is already lean
Oo I am European, didn't realize 5.11 is 180, in that case he shouldn't cut, I thought that's shorter

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes but he is 65kg, less then 20bmi, so he is already lean
So I should go on calorie surplus even tho I am facially bloated and still have fat left?

Ray Peat diet

This is rn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-110147_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-110147_Gallery.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 0
Bump pls help