Best way to heightfraud, manlets GTFIH

bleksandre

bleksandre

Certified IPDcel
1) Buy Alexander McQueen Tread Slicks boots
Heel: 5.5cm
example: https://www.alexandermcqueen.com/en-cz/boots/tread-slick-boot-682422WIABD9488.html
Nobody will say anything bad about your shoes choice since they cost more than wagies monthly salary, and Chalamet wears ones.

2) Add 3.5-4cm lifts
Make sure to paint the bubble part so if someone catches you, you can larp wearing orthopedic insoles.

3)Wear height boosting socks which can add 1cm in theory (didnt try em)

Total gain: 10cm (4 inches)
Bonus: see the girls reaction when you put off your shoes

tagging manlets:
@russiancel @Niko @Amnesia

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Economical, Deleted member 23748, p0lishsubhuman and 10 others
0C1B7731 94B1 4252 9451 62B404C325C0

Lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxmax, Amnesia, Deleted member 21449 and 11 others
what to do when she asks why i went from 6”1 to 5”8 when i took my shoes off inside

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 23554, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I don't want to walk around in clown shoes

They look childish and way too much. In general if a brand name is in bold all over the product, avoid. You genuinely want the logo to be subtle and small or non existent. A large logo screams 'look at me i'm cool' which isn't cool.

Also get boots that give a natural 1-2 inch boost. Don't add lifts. Anything more is dumb and looks uncanny.

Get this instead:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
what to do when she asks why i went from 6”1 to 5”8 when i took my shoes off inside
"Just don't take off your lifts while having sex bro"!!!

StyleMin. Just get any boot or sneaker with a large sole and put a 1.5 or 2 inch lift in. Anything more starts to be obvious to the people who know you, and is too much of a difference when a chick sees you without shoes on, unless of course you plan on wearing them during sex and for the entire duration of your hypothetical relationship.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
StyleMin. Just get any boot or sneaker with a large sole and put a 1.5 or 2 inch lift in. Anything more starts to be obvious to the people who know you, and is too much of a difference when a chick sees you without shoes on, unless of course you plan on wearing them during sex and for the entire duration of your hypothetical relationship.
Fraud it till you make it

over for czech republic cells

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and Deleted member 22124
Frauding anything over 5cm is retarded. Unless you plan to go into strange place and never see those people before - but if you're going into work, plan to take a girl home you will look like a legit clown if you're frauding 10cm.

5cm is not too noticeable unless people are height-obsessed as this forum/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Frauding anything over 5cm is retarded. Unless you plan to go into strange place and never see those people before - but if you're going into work, plan to take a girl home you will look like a legit clown if you're frauding 10cm.

5cm is not too noticeable unless people are height-obsessed as this forum/
maximum you can fraud without getting caught is an inch even 5cm is too much

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
I saw someone who heightfrauded 6ft as 5'8-5'9. It just doesn't look natural and looks too disproportionate. Frauding just 2 or 3 cms is realistic

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
this can't be serious, you would look ridiculous with 4 inches of footwear. 2.2-5 inches is MAX you can get away with, and that's counting 1 inch shoes everybody wears, so it's actually an extra 1-1.5 inch

also, most of you don't understand that if you're below 5'7 barefoot, height starts to be a part of you, like if it were a personality trait, so it will be way easier for friends and people who know you to notice it, you gotta be very careful. the shorter you are, the harder it is to fraud + the more you'll get bullied if you get caught.

Anything more than 1 inch extra (so 2 inch footwear), and I think people will definitely notice you are taller than usual when they see you. Or when going barefoot

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
imagine setting up a tinder date with a girl and u pull up in one of those
imagine going on dates thru tinder, that should b the least of ur worries

maximum you can fraud without getting caught is an inch even 5cm is too much
An inch is pretty standard footwear lmao. 2 inches is safe. 2.5 is pushing it.

• +1
Can anyone confirm how much lift you can actually put in Air Force 1 Lows before heel slippage occurs?

frauding means normal footwear+lifts
Oh in that case an inch max. Anymore is retarded.

In fact if you already have soles that are like 4cm it's pointless.

• +1
What are those

Can anyone confirm how much lift you can actually put in Air Force 1 Lows before heel slippage occurs?

I just tested it. The answer is about 10mm. Any more and it starts heel slipping and it’s very noticeable how high out of the shoe your malleolus sits. Practically pointless. Mids/Highs or just forget it.

Or buy one of the women’s special editions with platform soles if you’re lucky enough to have small enough feet to do that.

I just tested it. The answer is about 10mm. Any more and it starts heel slipping and it’s very noticeable how high out of the shoe your malleolus sits. Practically pointless. Mids/Highs or just forget it.

Or buy one of the women’s special editions with platform soles if you’re lucky enough to have small enough feet to do that.
AF1 lifts are Low IQ, you need high top idealy

AF1 lifts are Low IQ, you need high top idealy

And meanwhile I made a thread asking about the mid and high top AF1 and got told they are odd looking and non-NT. What can you do?

And meanwhile I made a thread asking about the mid and high top AF1 and got told they are odd looking and non-NT. What can you do?
Look for designer solutions, high top sporty sneakers look weird tbh, only acceptable for techno wear

Look for designer solutions, high top sporty sneakers look weird tbh, only acceptable for techno wear

Like those Conzuri (or whatever it is) height boosting sneakers?

All very well but they look like primark shit, what you gain in height you lose in NT.

In reality the options for height frauding always seem to come with a catch.

Like those Conzuri (or whatever it is) height boosting sneakers?

All very well but they look like primark shit, what you gain in height you lose in NT.

In reality the options for height frauding always seem to come with a catch.
No bro, Balenciaga, McQueen, YSL, basically any expensive shit with high heel. You will be never be caught because you are into high fashion which is known for high platform shoes