Best WORLDWIDE clinics and doctors for a norwood 7 hair transplant?

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Solution
Chadakin
It is what it is :feelswhy:
Serious answer though, Hasson and Wong.

>norwood 7​

EJw2uPQWkAA2KEB

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DivineBeing, .👽., Deden22 and 3 others
Why letting you go nw7? You're nw4, you can stop it

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
Yeah bro get your hair back. Losing hair as a young man is game over no matter how good looking you are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DivineBeing, Looks234 and Baldingman1998
Yeah bro get your hair back. Losing hair as a young man is game over no matter how good looking you are.
This motivated me a little bit

3AAF60E5 236E 42B4 AA9B 346B2E10B084

Tbh. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

Anyway you still didn't get my rating for hatfish picture :feelsrope:

Don't wanna use fin
Why? Fin is the best drug out there by far. Don't believe the lies, I've been using it for 5 years now and I have rock hard boners, don't believe the lies.

Fin + RU + minox + nizoral + derma rolling will probably get you a lot of regrowth.

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst and Baldingman1998
Bump because I want a doctor that takes from beard, chest,and back hair as well as donor area to make thicker hair illusion.

Bump because I want a doctor that takes from beard, chest,and back hair as well as donor area to make thicker hair illusion.
Do a bit of research on Dr. Zarev in Bulgaria. He's able to give up to 14,000 grafts using his own FUE technique.
Unfortunately like all the top HT docs he's pretty much booked solid (if you book now you'd have to wait until Jan 2023 for just a consultation!)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Do a bit of research on Dr. Zarev in Bulgaria. He's able to give up to 14,000 grafts using his own FUE technique.
Unfortunately like all the top HT docs he's pretty much booked solid (if you book now you'd have to wait until Jan 2023 for just a consultation!)
Thanks bro I will look into it. Appreciate you ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
NW7!?

I would look into:
- Hair system

- this doesn't seem to be around anymore, but when i researched 2015 'artificial hair implants' seemed to be a thing (artificial hairs implanted like transplanted hair, they of course never grow)

• +1
You can PM me, if you need reliable clinics.

• +1
It is from my previous post+ added the clinic I was working at:

In the US: James Harris, Hasson/Wong, Feller (canada), Cooley, Shapiro, maybe Epstein are all good, however quite pricey (3-4 US/graft, usually the higher the transplanted graft quantity the lower the price).

In western Europe there are some decent clinics: Farjo, Shamalak, Boudjema (maybe now not practising yet), Couto (www.fueexpert.com), HDC clinic Cyprus (www.hairtransplants-hdc.com), Mwamba. Where I was working of course I think is one of the best, that's why I was there quite long, and still I'm consulting here and there. Technically they invest a lot in the newest tools, not only into surgery, but also for regenerative therapies. Without again exaggeration most of the newest techniques, cell therapies are there first in Europe (if they adapt it from other continents), and in the firsts in general. The price range is around 1,5-2 EUR/graft.

My clinic is called Hairhungary, their site is: www.hairhungary.hu . There the work is excellent, if you google after the different tools used during the operation you'll see it (the newest FUE tool is a so called multi-phasic system - it causes the least trauma after extraction, and in Europe there are only few who have it, in Hungary they adapted it alredy 3 years ago, so occupationally they are quite the top - in my experience at least).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, LastHopeForNorman and Baldingman1998
The US clinics might be a bit even pricier, than 3-4 USD/graft, I haven't checked them recently, so you can go after, however Europe is getting more and more patients from the US logically.

• +1
with norwood 7 you can expect a result like joe biden (with complete bald crown)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and needjawsurgery
Valuable post, saved:)do you know if the professionals at Hairhungary can do dense packing ~50 grafts per square cm?
Yes, dense packing is done at Hairhungary with future planning, so yes, they do, but on the consultation you have to make clear you would like to have dense packing.

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT