Biblical cannon shows that the Bible is fallible and not the word of god.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Protestants have 66 books in their bible.

Catholics have 73 books.

Orthodox church has 81 books.

Clearly the bible has been tampered with on more than one occasion and this is just after Christianity began. What about before Christianity? The sea scrolls are clearly a lost book of the bible that was removed a very long time ago.

Clearly what we see here is that the Abrahamic texts have been altered on multiple occasions to fit the interests of the people writing it. The Bible we have now is a highly redacted version of what it used to be. It is laughable to think it is in any way the word of god, it is the word of man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SchizoAutism, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
Tag the religious nuts of the forum and grab some popcorn

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Gengar, Moggie and 1 other person
typical stupid american. big deal they change a couple lines. all of the important parts are still the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JuneBug, Elvisandreaa, SchizoAutism and 3 others
typical stupid american. big deal they change a couple lines. all of the important parts are still the same.
It's not a couple lines, it's entire books that are being removed and added. And that's the changes that we know off.

Funny that you start off with an insult. You have no argument, no rebuttal, all you did was just hand wave it and say 'it doesn't matter'.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Hipcel
It's not a couple lines, it's entire books that are being removed and added. And that's the changes that we know off.

Funny that you start off with an insult. You have no argument, no rebuttal, all you did was just hand wave it and say 'it doesn't matter'.
what is the content of these books exactly? nothing important has been removed. maybe a couple stories that differentiate from one to another.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SchizoAutism and Looksmax Refugee
Nearly all religious texts are, if you really look into it. You can erase like so many religions from having any legitimacy from that alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Chadeep and Moggie
what is the content of these books exactly? nothing important has been removed. maybe a couple stories that differentiate from one to another.
How do you know what is important or not? The book of Enoch goes in depth talking about the pre flood. Seems extremely important to me.

The very fact that these books were removed at the discretion of man shows that it is not beholden to a higher power but by man.

You yourself think man is able to decide which story is important and which isn't.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Looksmax Refugee
Nearly all religious texts are, if you really look into it. You can erase like so many religions from having any legitimacy from that alone.
True. I'm most familiar with the Abrahamic texts.

I wonder about the Vedics. I don't know much about them.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
How do you know what is important or not? The book of Enoch goes in depth talking about the pre flood. Seems extremely important to me.

The very fact that these books were removed at the discretion of man shows that it is not beholden to a higher power but by man.

You yourself think man is able to decide which story is important and which isn't.
God made the book. man decided to change it. this is not a surprise.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User1, SchizoAutism, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
True. I'm most familiar with the Abrahamic texts.

I wonder about the Vedics. I don't know much about them.
The vedas are thousands of years older than the abrahamic texts. I mean you could just make an educated guess that they haven't been preserved well either. I once did a half-assed research into it, and it looks like I was right, but I guess it may be worth a deeper look.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
God made the book. man decided to change it. this is not a surprise.
The fact man constantly changes it shows it can't validly claim that it was divinely inspired.

God made the book. How do you know? Because the Bible says so. How do you know the Bible is correct. Because God made it.

It's circular reasoning in the first place. And the fact that it's clearly not the word of god as I have shown before, shows that your religion has no basis and you can't even rely on your circular reasoning.

You have no argument, only desperate assertions that your hugely redacted book is right.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Who gives a fuck
If Christsnity is true or not
Just polygamy incest Christian cultmaxx with underage foids
RDT 20220923 1426517016458184994340463

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MakinMogReturns, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Who gives a fuck
Just polygamy incest Christian cultmaxx with underage foids
Good route tbh. But why not Islam max and get the same thing?

The fact man constantly changes it shows it can't validly claim that it was divinely inspired.

God made the book. How do you know? Because the Bible says so. How do you know the Bible is correct. Because God made it.

It's circular reasoning in the first place. And the fact that it's clearly not the word of god as I have shown before, shows that your religion has no basis and you can't even rely on your circular reasoning.

You have no argument, only desperate assertions that your hugely redacted book is right.
never-argue-with-stupid-people.jpg

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 17791
Islam mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User1, Elvisandreaa, Vain786 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
atleast ur not completely stupid op

RELIGION ISNT REAL GOD ISNT REAL IF GOD EXISTS THEN MR SAM ENTERTAINMENT WOULDNT BE THE WAY HE IS!!

Cucktheist cope

Someday you’d like to watch your wife fuck other men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink

Funny that you start off with an insult. You have no argument, no rebuttal, all you did was just hand wave it and say 'it doesn't
Lines and paragraphs and stories aren't really changed though except for the catholic bible,
it's only the removal of books, which does not mean the bible has been changed just that, certain churches simply ignore parts of the bible, nothing changed the bibles the bible

There is a first and second book of Adam and eve, and many others, still the bible even if it's not included

• Hmm...
My disappointment in you is immeasurable..

• So Sad
Lines and paragraphs and stories aren't really changed though except for the catholic bible,
it's only the removal of books, which does not mean the bible has been changed just that, certain churches simply ignore parts of the bible, nothing changed the bibles the bible

There is a first and second book of Adam and eve, and many others, still the bible even if it's not included
How do you know which is true and which is not true?

My disappointment in you is immeasurable..
why?

why?
I thought all femboy transexuals were religious and devote to God.

• JFL
I thought all femboy transexuals were religious and devote to God.
I have my own religious beliefs. I'm def not a christian though.

'God' is the evil one. He created this world to enslave us in an endless cycle of torture. You gotta break free from the material world.

• Woah
Reactions: SchizoAutism
I don't know as much about Islam but my Dad sometimes watches these videos on Islam.
This is why I don't believe in Christianity

Islamically there's only 1 book. The Quran. It's the same as it was 1400 years ago when it was revealed. Nothing was been added or removed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17791
This is why I don't believe in Christianity

Islamically there's only 1 book. The Quran. It's the same as it was 1400 years ago when it was revealed. Nothing was been added or removed.
I don't think any of the Abrahamic religions hold much merit at all. They're all too corrupted from their original source. Some of the early stories are interesting, with the flood story etc.

I don't think any of the Abrahamic religions hold much merit at all. They're all too corrupted from their original source. Some of the early stories are interesting, with the flood story etc.
I disagree. Islam is uncorrupted. It's all from God.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User1 and Deleted member 17791
I disagree. Islam is uncorrupted. It's all from God.
I don't think there is a god at all. That's one of the corruptions of the original truth.

I don't think there is a god at all. That's one of the corruptions of the original truth.
Does anything that begins to exist have a cause?

Yes or No.

I'm not convinced by the first cause argument.
That's not what I'm trying to get at. Just focus on my question. Don't assume it's a part of something else.

• Hmm...
That's not what I'm trying to get at. Just focus on my question. Don't assume it's a part of something else.
I know exactly where it's going. You're gonna say that the universe must have a cause and that cause must be god.

That argument relies on several assumptions that can't be proven one way or the other.

first assumption that can't be proven: universe had a beginning (IE came from nothing)

second assumption that can't be proven: an intelligent being must be the cause (god)

That whole argument is based on axioms that just have to be assumed to be true, I simply don't accept those axioms because they themselves must be proven (they can't).

I know exactly where it's going. You're gonna say that the universe must have a cause and that cause must be god.

That argument relies on several assumptions that can't be proven one way or the other.

first assumption that can't be proven: universe had a beginning (IE came from nothing)

second assumption that can't be proven: an intelligent being must be the cause (god)

That whole argument is based on axioms that just have to be assumed to be true, I simply don't accept those axioms because they themselves must be proven (they can't).
There are counter arguments to the counter arguments but I guess there's no point going into it

• So Sad

why?
Well since your probably atheist none of it is true to you so that answers that,

but if your Christian then all books that are from the bible are true, how do they know because it's a book from the bible not Harry potter or game of thrones but a book from the bible, if someone removed a book it is on them not the bible so that answers it from there perspective as to how they know if it is true or not

How they know the bible is true, well that is part of criteria of someone being a Christian so that answers that

However the actual bibles writings themselves that which is contained in the books has not really been changed at all a part from the catholic bible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Well since your probably atheist none of it is true to you so that answers that,

but if your Christian then all books that are from the bible are true, how do they know because it's a book from the bible not Harry potter or game of thrones but a book from the bible, if someone removed a book it is on them not the bible so that answers it from there perspective as to how they know if it is true or not

How they know the bible is true, well that is part of criteria of someone being a Christian so that answers that

However the actual bibles writings themselves that which is contained in the books has not really been changed at all a part from the catholic bible
How do you know it wasn't changed in other ways? They the fact they redacted parts of it shows man has tampered with it. It cannot be reliable once people start altering it.

being gay is a sin... no coping for that

• JFL
I have my own religious beliefs. I'm def not a christian though.

'God' is the evil one. He created this world to enslave us in an endless cycle of torture. You gotta break free from the material world.
Isaiah 45:7 in the King James Version reads, “I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.”

Have you read it?