Biden revokes independence guarantee of Taiwan

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
It is over guys Jews/Elite are done with the West, next direction is China, they used Britain in 19th century, US in 20th and now they will use China in 21st century :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thoughts ?
@BigBiceps @hebbewem @lutte @TsarTsar444 @disillusioned

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6963, lutte and 2 others
No way this is true jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6963, BigBiceps and 1 other person
The real elites are lizard people/chinks...
Get it right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
No he said it up to taiwan and taiwan havent been seen as inpendent

• Hmm...
The real elites are lizard people/chinks...
Get it right
This lizard conspiracy theory just exists for shitting on Jewpill btw leftists put both in same category

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Why are you spreading misinformation? Biden didn't revoke shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
It is over guys Jews/Elite are done with the West, next direction is China, they used Britain in 19th century, US in 20th and now they will use China in 21st century :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thoughts ?
Lol, that's actually great. Biden's b*tchlike behavior just inadvertantly created a big problem for the party.

@Collagen or rope, have a look at this stunning new developement. Great victory for the party you hold so dear to your heart. Am I right?

• +1
Lol, that's actually great. Biden's b*tchlike behavior just inadvertantly created a big problem for the party.

@Collagen or rope, have a look at this stunning new developement. Great victory for the party you hold so dear to your heart. Am I right?
Biden dident change shit with taiwan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Thoughts ?
Don't care tbh, but who's the mulatta in your avi?

Why are you spreading misinformation? Biden didn't revoke shit
Also, how the fuck would the jews convince the Chinese that they are 'one of them'? They recently threw an ethnic group into gulags despite it looking basically Asian.

• +1

Yes, but I'd be shitting myself if I was you rn.

Shades of Chamberlain. First Taiwan, then Japan, Asia, then cuckmerica.

Like i said, by 2050 every human will be speaking chinese.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
All posturing. Fear-mongering by Fox News et al to the impressionable masses. The risk:reward ratio for China to militarily engage Taiwan, the US or any country for that matter is horrendous at best for the foreseeable future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Based. I hope chinese rise up and get revenge on the entire world for all the shit everyone put them through for the last 3 centuries. Starting with india and Japan.

• +1
Yes, but I'd be shitting myself if I was you rn.

Shades of Chamberlain. First Taiwan, then Japan, Asia, then cuckmerica.

Like i said, by 2050 every human will be speaking chinese.
If every person in the world will be speaking Chinese by 2050 it will be for the same reason every person in America will be speaking Spanish. Don't put too much stock into false hopes.