Big dick moments

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Hooked up with the girl from yesterday again. Tried doggy and I was too big I was trashing her guts. Then she rode me and and came. We took a break for a bit and then she became the first to ever fully deepthroat me that shit was crazy. Then we fucked again missionary bc that’s the only position where she can take my dick and I nutted. While we fucked I said something about how she’s scared of my dick and we laughed about it later bc it’s true. Tight little fire pussy I wish she’d let me fuck raw.

I can’t tell if she’s annoying and I don’t like her or it’s just my hangover talking. Honestly it feels bad being bored of a girl that’s really into you after only a few days. The head is good and she had a condom in her bedside table so she’s probably a whore so I shouldn’t feel bad about fucking get head up

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, alriodai and Deleted member
Yippie!!!! My wiferino ordered me my favorite pizza after I racked up a good amount of brownie points! Now I’m going to dig in and play Mario smash on the Nintendo switch her boyfriend gave me! He’s such a nice guy! And from the sound of them in my bedroom (in the house I pay) he makes her really happy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, teemowhite, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
Hooked up with the girl from yesterday again. Tried doggy and I was too big I was trashing her guts. Then she rode me and and came. We took a break for a bit and then she became the first to ever fully deepthroat me that shit was crazy. Then we fucked again missionary bc that’s the only position where she can take my dick and I nutted. While we fucked I said something about how she’s scared of my dick and we laughed about it later bc it’s true. Tight little fire pussy I wish she’d let me fuck raw.

I can’t tell if she’s annoying and I don’t like her or it’s just my hangover talking. Honestly it feels bad being bored of a girl that’s really into you after only a few days. The head is good and she had a condom in her bedside table so she’s probably a whore so I shouldn’t feel bad about fucking get head up

A0461762358 10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14392, wollet2 and 7 others

if you were short she would assume you have a small dick, but you're 6'2 so good job and congrats on living

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and stevielake
what's your dick size, faggot.

Damn bro how big r u??? I thought @londonville had the biggest dick (he was 9.5 inches and fat, and bodycount around 50).

Pm me Ur pic bhai

Yippie!!!! My wiferino ordered me my favorite pizza after I racked up a good amount of brownie points! Now I’m going to dig in and play Mario smash on the Nintendo switch her boyfriend gave me! He’s such a nice guy! And from the sound of them in my bedroom (in the house I pay) he makes her really happy!
just will smith maxx