Biggdink sent me his pics

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
4E4397E3 CBC3 44A9 9326 630E46F40241

Not gonna leak but here’s this. Reminder he’s absolutely a chad with 99th percentile model tier TikTok pretty boy bones, great hair, great coloring, elite frame…. He covers his eyes but other than that bc can’t confirm and and other than his 5’11 solid height he is 95th percentile or better on every trait.

All his medium ugly bluepill larp is total bullshit he’s just trolling

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Looks234, Tropical Tyrone and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16530, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
All his medium ugly bluepill larp is total bullshit he’s just trolling
Me rn after believing his medium ugly tales
Angry supernatural

@Biggdink explain yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Tropical Tyrone, n0rthface and 14 others
anyone who believed in his bluepilled schizophrenic fantasies has shit for brains

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, n0rthface, Lmao and 10 others
I always suspected that he was either greatly underrating himself or just trolling.

Also medium ugly is just being 5 psl, good looking but not gay alien territory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 4 others
post a look a like we can compare to

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Depending on where he lives 5’11 can be a couple inches above average.
canada is full of ethnics (apparently) so its probably solidly above average

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
canada is full of ethnics (apparently) so its probably solidly above average
Depending on where he lives 5’11 can be a couple inches above average.
Yes his biggest failo is his only slightly above average height. He says he has bad skin but looked good in the pic he sent
I always suspected that he was either greatly underrating himself or just trolling.

Right, medium ugly appeals in the sense that the guy is attractive enough to fuck but ugly enough that he might treat you well and not pump and dump like chad would. For attraction, better looking is better, plain and simple. Just ask streege @brbbrah. By the way brah he showed me his pics and some of his girls. Holy shit.

Idfk but he might mog you in spite of the half foot of height difference

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 9072
Yes his biggest failo is his only slightly above average height. He says he has bad skin but looked good in the pic he sent

Right, medium ugly appeals in the sense that the guy is attractive enough to fuck but ugly enough that he might treat you well and not pump and dump like chad would. For attraction, better looking is better, plain and simple. Just ask streege @brbbrah. By the way brah he showed me his pics and some of his girls. Holy shit.

Idfk but he might mog you in spite of the half foot of height difference
indeed was surprised too
ngl

he looksmaxxed hard
groom eyebrows, neckpill, better hair

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and OOGABOOGA
Me rn after believing his medium ugly tales
View attachment 1491424

@Biggdink explain yourself
Op is coping hard.. girls fuck 50 guys/year many of them medium ugly

cope op
eyes might be least attractive part of my face and still girls compliment them more than most other features… bluepilled again :feelsbadman::bluepill:

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 3 others
i have his youtube profile pic saved kek

@Biggdink show me full on disc nigga i alreadyhave your pic

also you hve black eyes
shitksin dog

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Deleted member 9641, Elvisandreaa and 7 others

cope op
eyes might be least attractive part of my face and still girls compliment them more than most other features… bluepilled again :feelsbadman::bluepill:
Mmm
Why I don't believe you anymore young man?
desconfiado-rochelle.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7580
Give him a wider and taller and more defined jaw, a dark brown fringe haircut and lower hairline, replace his coloring with light balkan. The ethnically ambiguous type coloring where you don’t know if he’s balkan, Latino, or med, but you know it looks really good. Give him better ears(not as dumbo ish). Arguably better mouth/lips. Similar eyebrows. He’s never shown me his eyes and I can’t see much of midface/nose either. He says his eye area isn’t as good but when all the other bones are good how are the eyes gonna be an exception. Slightly shorter Paul walker with balkan coloring, better frame, and stronger bones, and supposedly worse eye area. Won’t measure his dick but based on comparison with his phone and toilet paper test he’s at least 7x5.5 probably bigger.

He’s chad, and this should be the wake up call for anyone who still might take dude seriously

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, n0rthface, Mewton and 3 others
View attachment 1491462Give him a wider and taller and more defined jaw, a dark brown fringe haircut and lower hairline, replace his coloring with light balkan. The ethnically ambiguous type coloring where you don’t know if he’s balkan, Latino, or med, but you know it looks really good. Give him better ears(not as dumbo ish). Arguably better mouth/lips. Similar eyebrows. He’s never shown me his eyes and I can’t see much of midface/nose either. He says his eye area isn’t as good but when all the other bones are good how are the eyes gonna be an exception. Slightly shorter Paul walker with balkan coloring, better frame, and stronger bones, and supposedly worse eye area. Won’t measure his dick but based on comparison with his phone and toilet paper test he’s at least 7x5.5 probably bigger.

He’s chad, and this should be the wake up call for anyone who still might take dude seriously
I’ll you show you my eyes separately… they’re not hunter or anything that psl considers good lookijg

ive shown full face to a lookism guy when site was up (bcz I never posted anything controversial there) and he said my eyes are kinda feminine so failo :Comfy:

View attachment 1491462Give him a wider and taller and more defined jaw, a dark brown fringe haircut and lower hairline, replace his coloring with light balkan. The ethnically ambiguous type coloring where you don’t know if he’s balkan, Latino, or med, but you know it looks really good. Give him better ears(not as dumbo ish). Arguably better mouth/lips. Similar eyebrows. He’s never shown me his eyes and I can’t see much of midface/nose either. He says his eye area isn’t as good but when all the other bones are good how are the eyes gonna be an exception. Slightly shorter Paul walker with balkan coloring, better frame, and stronger bones, and supposedly worse eye area. Won’t measure his dick but based on comparison with his phone and toilet paper test he’s at least 7x5.5 probably bigger.

Tldr
Biggdink mogs Paul Walker to his grave and further

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7580
Tldr
Biggdink mogs Paul Walker to his grave and further
Depending on preference for height vs frame, golden white boy coloring(my coloring smh) vs light balkan high contrast(Muh dark looks), and ignoring status and shit, yes in some girls eyes he probably mogs Paul walker. He should be a movie star or something but instead he’s wearing a mask sitting in a cubicle in the Canadian tundra
I’ll you show you my eyes separately… they’re not hunter or anything that psl considers good lookijg

ive shown full face to a lookism guy when site was up (bcz I never posted anything controversial there) and he said my eyes are kinda feminine so failo :Comfy:
Ok show me then

Depending on preference for height vs frame, golden white boy coloring(my coloring smh) vs light balkan high contrast(Muh dark looks), and ignoring status and shit, yes in some girls eyes he probably mogs Paul walker. He should be a movie star or something but instead he’s wearing a mask sitting in a cubicle in the Canadian tundra

Ok show me then
Later I’m too tired rn to crop

• Hmm...
indeed he sent me his jaw, body and penis
he mogs in all 3

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa, EasternRightWinger15 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7580
Later I’m too tired rn to crop
Cope bruh you said you’d go to bed like an hour ago and you’re still reacting on here, cropping on iPhone would take less than a minute

he sent me his jaw its pretty goo
@Biggdink just send me your jaw again i forgot
im not gonna leak nigger
its only jaw

• +1
he sent me his jaw its pretty goo
@Biggdink just send me your jaw again i forgot
im not gonna leak nigger
its only jaw
Cope bruh you said you’d go to bed like an hour ago and you’re still reacting on here, cropping on iPhone would take less than a minute
Tomorrow … I’m going to bed. Night boys and yea bluepill is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Post hair @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Send pics Balkan Paul Walker @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

indeed
but its everything factored in
height body

take a 5 psl facially nigga and give him a top tier chad body with good frame

he's an irl chadelite

give him good tall height and body combo

legit irl chad

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
indeed
but its everything factored in
height body

take a 5 psl facially nigga and give him a top tier chad body with good frame

he's an irl chadelite

give him good tall height and body combo

legit irl chad
Yeah maybe I’m coping but I’d way rather be good looking and have averageness to my looks, which is basically 5 Psl. Plus it’s way more realistic to reach

cope op
Medium ugly Sigma pilled again.

probably LARP. if he actually looks like paul walker and doesn't get pussy everywhere he walks thats crazy

probably LARP. if he actually looks like paul walker and doesn't get pussy everywhere he walks thats crazy
Walker mogs me to death , I’m medium ugly with nice hair style , but my skin can look bad in certain lightings

Ive been banned bcz Muh can’t be real :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: ..
06C4B9A3 FC9B 4528 B9D4 3711E57B7A73

also I get too many iois in public but usually only approached in clubs/bars, but that happens to most guys … can rarely happen to trucels too.

Girls even take advantage if you’re too drunk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Op is overrating me tho

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Walker mogs me to death , I’m medium ugly with nice hair style , but my skin can look bad in certain lightings

Ive been banned bcz Muh can’t be real :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: ..
View attachment 1492682
also I get too many iois in public but usually only approached in clubs/bars, but that happens to most guys … can rarely happen to trucels too.

Girls even take advantage if you’re too drunk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Op is overrating me tho
send in Pms. I don't expose u can ask ooga

@Biggdink nigga you are the biggest bullshitter on this site. There you have it boyos. 6 feet white Chad who always got women so you never had to deal with the blackpill. I have no clue why you try to gaslight us.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
always knew he was chad, this forum is just his playground, girls in the real world are simply too boring for him