BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU CAN DO TALKING TO GIRL (YOU HAVE TO KNOW IF YOU WERE A ASPIE BEFORE!)

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
Literally NEVER get too close/personal with any female.
Because they will use all the info they learn to RUIN your status once you stop talking to her. EVERY TIME
Any NT girl has a 10 times bigger social circle than you, and she will use it to spread info and to expose you to.
This is literally what is about to happen to me. Because I was dumb enough to lust and to be too personal to this girl, she has already gossiped about me to her closest friends and it will probably only get worse.
Those are the consequences of lusting and sinning guys.
So PLEASE dont be an idiot like me and stay safe out there

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 12611, gamma and 10 others
6695-gif.1130468

XD

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 8165, Chadeep and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What do I do about it lol

You shouldn't make friends w/ girls if u are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, some1h0peless and Deleted member 6695
Bro that blows, what’s done is done so you can’t really change it but intervening will probably make them talk about it longer so you kinda just have to let it fizzle out

Most of the girls I talk to aren't nt or at least have a fair amount of family that isn’t nt so they tend to be a lot more accommodating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Because they will use all the info they learn to RUIN your status once you stop talking to her. EVERY TIME
Any NT girl has a 10 times bigger social circle than you, and she will use it to spread info and to expose you to.
This is literally what is about to happen to me. Because I was dumb enough to lust and to be too personal to this girl, she has already gossiped about me to her closest friends and it will probably only get worse.
very true post

• +1
You should check out parasite eve
you should check out cry of fear
amazing game inspired by silent hill

You're wise beyond your years, Daw.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
I was actually so lucky. When I was younger I got mega oneitis syndrome for this girl, went full autistic simping orbiter mode , spammed her with messages constantly etc. But she didn't decide to ruin me and I haven't seen her in years so that is good. I never got a oneitis since then tho because I learned

• Love it
Imagine taking to a girl for some other reason other than smash:feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
I was actually so lucky. When I was younger I got mega oneitis syndrome for this girl, went full autistic simping orbiter mode , spammed her with messages constantly etc. But she didn't decide to ruin me and I haven't seen her in years so that is good. I never got a oneitis since then tho because I learned
You are so lucky ❤️

@Chad1212