Biggest suicide fuel moment for me ever...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
...happened a couple of years ago at my sister's wedding. There was this huge room/area with at least a couple of hundred people in it, and during a speech the speaker asked all the married men to stand up from their seats. Almost everybody sat up. Then he asked the unmarried men to do the same...and it was literally just me and 2 other dudes standing there like idiots. In the entire room. The whole room burst out laughing at us for being romantic failures, including my father. Pure suicide fuel of epic proportions.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dissonance, Deleted member 1089, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
why did you stand up

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 3828, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
...happened a couple of years ago at my sister's wedding. There was this huge room/area with at least a couple of hundred people in it, and during a speech the speaker asked all the married men to stand up from their seats. Almost everybody sat up. Then he asked the unmarried men to do the same...and it was literally just me and 2 other dudes standing there like idiots. In the entire room. The whole room burst out laughing at us for being romantic failures, including my father. Pure suicide fuel of epic proportions.
marriage is the worst thing a man can do.
if your marriage breaks up you will have to give her 50% of your income and 50% of your properties.
(unless she is richer than you)

What the fuck, that fucking sucks dude... :/

Who cares you fool

I doubt the married men will be laughing when they get cucked by a BBC and then divorce raped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 281 and KrissKross