Bimax costs

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I got quoted 10k for braces
30k for bimax
And before that I have to do wisdom teeth removal and jaw angle symmetrization which combined costs another 7k I think.

Of course health care won't cover a single fucking cent in my cucked country. They are paying literally everything for homeless people, refugees, hopeless cancer cases that cost 50k+ per month just to prolong their life expectation by a few days/weeks, but when the Ortho tells me that untreated and without surgery my TEETH WOULD LITERALLY FALL OUT by age 40, I would most certainly have sleep apnea and not to mention the lifelong suffering and depression (which I can prove, I've been in therapy for 10 months and on anti depressants and other shit to not turn insane) they don't cover a s i n g l e f u c k i n g c e n t.

I hate my cucked country so much:feelsree:
50k in total and I have to pay this as a student, as a deformed incel you truly can only lose in life:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lasthope, lilhorizontal32, Timelessbrah and 4 others
Every state should pay bimax and other surgery for free for all people that are 20+ and KHHV.

Being 20+ and KHHV is a severely traumatic experience that should be compensated for with state financed surgery and lifelong personal injury compensation because the mental damage is devastating. Not to mention this cucked state runs a school in which I got bullied by literally 400 people for my fucked mandible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrappedInReality, lasthope, Timelessbrah and 3 others
Where do you live? No way you have shittier healthcare than the US

• +1
Reactions: highT
Every state should pay bimax and other surgery for free for all people that are 20+ and KHHV.

Being 20+ and KHHV is a severely traumatic experience that should be compensated for with state financed surgery and lifelong personal injury compensation because the mental damage is devastating. Not to mention this cucked state runs a school in which I got bullied by literally 400 people for my fucked mandible
If I have to pay for this surgery when I'm deformed by an injury I'll be furious. I have severe sleep apnea + a fucked up skull no way they deny me. I have to change my insurance to Blue cross or someshit.

Where do you live? No way you have shittier healthcare than the US
German speaking european country. Ultimate cuckery here, it's worse than in the US because in the US at least they cover the costs if you pay insurance.

I pay 3.5k per year for insurance, but the first 2.5k of any medical service I have to cover all on my own and after that they only pay 90% of the costs. And of course there is a maximum, probably somewhere between 20 - 30k, they go to the court before they pay more.

• WTF
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
German speaking european country. Ultimate cuckery here, it's worse than in the US because in the US at least they cover the costs if you pay insurance.

I pay 3.5k per year for insurance, but the first 2.5k of any medical service I have to cover all on my own and after that they only pay 90% of the costs. And of course there is a maximum, probably somewhere between 20 - 30k, they go to the court before they pay more.
That's cucked. Isn't it free in europe countries? I thought.

That's cucked. Isn't it free in europe countries? I thought.
Haha it's only free if you are a foreigner/refugee without citizenship. Then they are willing to.pay everything somehow. In a city not to far from where I live there's free dentistry for refugees and homeless, they do everything there even wisdom teeth extraction. Many refugees come with totally fucked bites and they get it all fixed with braces and dentistry, don't have to pay shit for it. Not that I blame the refugees I'd do it as well if I were them but I blame the state for this cuckery.
USA is just far superior to cucked european countries in many regards.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and JosephGarrot123
10k for braces? wtf

i pay 3k in europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, mulattomaxxer and JosephGarrot123
Why not go to India for cheaper surgery?
streetdentists-kK9D--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos and Agendum
Will you get bimax with alfaro?

Yes in october, im fucking excited, these will be the longest two months of my life, cant wait to get rid of this face

I have a planning consultation with him on september, i will ask for custom wraparound too. If its possible to add it and its not crazy expensive i will have it too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away and Acromegaly_Chad
10k for braces? You are getting scammed bro.

Yes in october, im fucking excited, these will be the longest two months of my life, cant wait to get rid of this face

I have a planning consultation with him on september, i will ask for custom wraparound too. If its possible to add it and its not crazy expensive i will have it too.
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Nice. Jesus.

Can you PM me your pics?

Post your pics

Bro get Bimax with Alfaro for 30k and ask surgery first , u come in France do braces for like 3k-5k maximum

Total will be 30k Alfaro
5k france braces
2k traveling

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Bro get Bimax with Alfaro for 30k and ask surgery first , u come in France do braces for like 3k-5k maximum
I could also go with Dr Z he does bimax for 15k and braces for 5k in Germany, plus the jaw angle and I'd top out at around 23k :feelshah:

10K for braces??????????????
Does your mouth look like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
10K for braces??????????????
Does your mouth look like this?
View attachment 1268105
Nope I just happen to live in one of the most expensive areas in the world and to be correct my ortho quoted me even slightly more it's gonna be around 12k

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and Agendum