Bimax is definitely scheduled

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Just had a talk to my surgeon yesterday. He said he'll do bimax with 7mm lefort1 and 12mm BSSO and on top of that a 5mm genio.
I'll get braces now ASAP and bimax done next year.
And before anyone asks: I'm going with an unknown local maxfac.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, LastHopeForNorman, KraftDurchLeid and 9 others
DId you do MSE beforehand or is your palate already okay?

gl man

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
how much CCW i got?

Just had a talk to my surgeon yesterday. He said he'll do bimax with 7mm lefort1 and 12mm BSSO and on top of that a 5mm genio.

Great hope it goes well,

I do recommend to consult with different surgeons as plans can vary drastically.

plz post pics regardless of the result and keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
good luck bro

yes many people dont realize that there are many good surgeon in their area who just might are not so good at marketing

id always suggest to consult with a local surgeon too

i hope everything turns out well for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, OOGABOOGA and highT
yes many people dont realize that there are many good surgeon in their area who just might are not so good at marketing

id always suggest to consult with a local surgeon too

i hope everything turns out well for you

The maxfac I'm going with has over 35 years of experience yes. Also for those seeking a cheaper one, I've heard there's a quite good guy in Cyprus but I can't remember his name however.

The maxfac I'm going with has over 35 years of experience yes. Also for those seeking a cheaper one, I've heard there's a quite good guy in Cyprus but I can't remember his name however.
yes i think you made an excellent choice then my friend. 💪💪💪

i think you mean dr.neo from cyprus, 1 guy from lookism.net went over there. very solid results

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Congrats man

• +1
How much u pay?

Clutches purse tight-tly in eleva- huh

Amazing Bro. GOOD LUCK

• +1
Do you need extractions for this?

What country and is it for aesthetics only or is there some medical justification?

What country and is it for aesthetics only or is there some medical justification?
I have a 5mm overbite, slightly recessed maxilla (although that alone wouldn't be a justification) and fucked up airways in my nose which can be fixed in the same procedure. Like literally I have trouble breathing without taking nose sprays so I would say there is a medical justification but it's not necessary.

60% medical, 40% aesthetic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I have a 5mm overbite, slightly recessed maxilla (although that alone wouldn't be a justification) and fucked up airways in my nose which can be fixed in the same procedure. Like literally I have trouble breathing without taking nose sprays so I would say there is a medical justification but it's not necessary.

60% medical, 40% aesthetic reasons.
Fuck