BITCOIN GOING OVER 200K BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Bitcoin won't hit 200K for at least 5 years minimum.
I also doubt, sthis cycle Bitcoin to hit 200K.
I do guestimate that we will hit 100K - 150K in 2022 or 2023

I be very happy if I'm wrong, and it hits 200K next year. I rather be rich(er) than right.

2021, although still nice gains in Bitcoin.
There was quit a bit of push back in China happening.
first banning, the mining in China.
And I heard that after 1-1-2022, it's fully illegal for Chinese people to own crypto. So I guess these people been selling also.

Lets hope there are no big push backs anymore in 2022

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I also doubt, sthis cycle Bitcoin to hit 200K.
I do guestimate that we will hit 100K - 150K in 2022 or 2023

I be very happy if I'm wrong, and it hits 200K next year. I rather be rich(er) than right.

2021, although still nice gains in Bitcoin.
There was quit a bit of push back in China happening.
first banning, the mining in China.
And I heard that after 1-1-2022, it's fully illegal for Chinese people to own crypto. So I guess these people been selling also.

Lets hope there are no big push backs anymore in 2022
I think Eth and the alts will flip bitcoin's market cap, and bitcoin will be left behind.
https://www.blockchaincenter.net/flippening/

Bitcoin does not have strong network effects outside of basic brand name recognition (memetics) because the switching cost for users is too low. I do think Bitcoin will get to 400K as it replaces gold as the boomers die off over the coming decades but I don't think it will stay dominant.

The world's oldest religion hinduism was founded 2300 BCE, but it's only hodled by 15% of the world's population currently. Christianity now has the highest number of hodlers. Christianity is a hard fork of Judiasm, which is twice as old as Christianity. Judiasm formed by taking the most contagious myths and beliefs of a number of earlier polytheistic religions and synthesizing them into singular coherent belief structure.

These are examples of how even when a meme has evolved to encourage followers to attend weekly group brain washing sessions, daily self hypnosis/brainwashing (aka prayer), being willing to die for their beliefs, and travel to convert others, it can still get out competed by newer memes that are more evolved to better hack innate human instincts and emotional weaknesses. Bitcoin may have culture that has evolved around it, bitcoin "preachers" on youtube, and bitcoin advocates but it's not even close to the hypnotic power of religion.

The only reason Gold lasted so long throughout history is that there was no better alternative. The same with horses as a means of long distance travel. As soon as a better alternative is created, and the switching cost to users is low enough, the old get's outcompeted. Especially now with technology and culture moving as rapidly as it is.

I am aware of all the major price prediction models based on Bitcoin's historical data, and have studied most of them.
https://www.lookintobitcoin.com/

But this is my thesis at the moment.

Later on, after the stock market is on the blockchain, I expect we'll see the evolution of all sorts of stable coins that automatically rebalance in and out of various stock indeces as well as are derivates of many other assets that are both inflation proof and more stable than alternatives that are built ontop of Ethereum or another smart contract platform. But for now I see the rise of smart contract platforms as they move towards being deflationary or having no inflation, as well as maybe stable coins. Time will tell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman