Bits of my dream

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
I am in an appartment lonely then there is some e-sports competitions with lots of junkfood and animals racing and people of different races taking part, mostly asians winning. I feel hate towards winners and try to ruin their celebration party. It fails noone likes me I go home. I have a hard time remembering where or when I am. Try to escape shitty life and go inside a locker. I walk out and it's different year-I time travelled. But it's the wrong year there is an asian guy I hate with some girl. I do something to Chang. Chang strikes back. I go inside locker and try to lock myself he doesn't want to let me go (happens often in my dreams-Can't escape someone's anger/punishment). I succeed. It's year 2011 I am in a very messy locker room with lots of embarassing stuff like a penis extender lying around. Doors are opened a little girl walks in and comments and I try to throw her out. I am alone and I escape once again to a random time with older ladies living here. I knock many things over-seems like there was again a party. I get to my room feeling hopeless and afraid I won't find what I was looking for. I hide under the sheets in my bed. I fall asleep. I wake up irl feeling relieved.

Also a returning theme: I try to switch realities in my dreams and act like denizens of the dream world aren't real people. I get trapped somewhere. NPCs get angry at me etc.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Never happened @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
3827AC9B A23A 4E18 87E3 AC78DE7B13E3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and subhuman incel
the ramblings of a schizophrenic incel

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 3828