Black eyes > Brown

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

Lowest Ranking Akatsuki
With brown it looks like you're desperately clinging on to the tiniest bit of eye lightness, but with black eyes it's like you have accepted your darkness and embraced it fully. That's why black eyes are superior. Black eyes are evil and dark traid, while brown eyes are boring and mediocre.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Anonymous Member, Cope>rope and 3 others
There are no black eyes, just very dark Brown eyes, comun find in SV Asia and Africa.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Looks234, Bvnny. and Looksmax Refugee
i have "black" eyes and i agree

• +1
Reactions: Anonymous Member, Looksmax Refugee and Survivor95
Truly black eyes are not a thing, you dumb-ass nigga (jk, love you buddy, peace :feelsokman:)

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, Marsiere214, BoneDensity and 4 others
Truly black eyes are not a thing, you dumb-ass nigga (jk, love you buddy, peace :feelsokman:)
They look black in 99% of lightings you stupid pinhead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
You forgot that all early sapiens had brown eyes, and light eyed sapiens were a gene mutation. Insted most of neanderthals haved light eyes and got extinct. Maybe light eyes gene was transmited from neanderthals and activated at some point in history.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Ramirez had black eyes

If it was as dark as it gets it wouldn't look light-brown on the sun tho :feelswhat:
if i let shine sun in my eyes they also get light though I can see like this structure (not mine)

but no way I'm t20-t30, I'm certain that I have t40

if i let shine sun in my eyes they also get light though I can see like this structure (not mine)
View attachment 1667319

but no way I'm t20-t30, I'm certain that I have t40
You're underrating your eyes, probably between T20 and T30 as well

• Hmm...
With brown it looks like you're desperately clinging on to the tiniest bit of eye lightness, but with black eyes it's like you have accepted your darkness and embraced it fully. That's why black eyes are superior. Black eyes are evil and dark traid, while brown eyes are boring and mediocre.
As an ethnic Indian with brown eyes, so true 😂.