Black girls gave me an IOi potentially

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
At my internship there this black girl that I don’t see that often but when I do see her she never says hi or anything , then today I dressed up for work and she walks past me. Turned around and said good morning lol. Is this an IOI?

• Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
she'll lead you on
over

At my internship there this black girl that I don’t see that often but when I do see her she never says hi or anything , then today I dressed up for work and she walks past me. Turned around and said good morning lol. Is this an IOI?
Either testing her sexual market value or Attracted to your side profile. It is not over for you even though you are not a chadpreet because of your side profile. It literally save you from being a trucel

Either testing her sexual market value or Attracted to your side profile. It is not over for you even though you are not a chadpreet because of your side profile. It literally save you from being a trucel
Side profile Is cope, she turned around to say good morning so she saw my 3/4 or frontal .

If she ignored you so far then you don't matter.

Just lol at thinking even the slightest female attention means they are attracted to you. The fact that she never said good morning before just goes to show how poorly respected you are. I get good mornings from female coworkers all the time and none of them give a shit about me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
p in v is the only ioi

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Achathin, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
black girls ioi's are the best cuz they are so simple. was entering a bar once with a few mates, saw that a group of a few GL chicks stood up, went to them and asked if they're leaving. the black choco mama said "now that you're here we wont hahahah" with some retarded giggling. then i told them "ok" and they left )))

Black girls dont count

If she ignored you from day one it's over boyo

I got an IOI from a Labradoddle today.

JFL I lost my v card a year ago
Keep crying
Lol I saw your pics boyo you didn’t , you look like a kid, don’t make me come up here and flame you . I will light you up . I lost mine too at 20

Oh you're paulie walnuts, that's so interesting. Why did you switch accounts?

And nty unless she's a PSL 6+

im not paulie walnuts

You've quoted his posts a bunch of times.

does my avatar looks like paulie walnuts?

and look what is written under my name

Lol I saw your pics boyo you didn’t , you look like a kid, don’t make me come up here and flame you . I will light you up . I lost mine too at 20
Lol keep crying old man. I have my prime years left. You are just gonna descend now mark my words

I have no clue, man. You get girls that just say hi without any attraction involved.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Who cares tbh

• +1
I slightly don't care
Byytp61gysf21

• +1