Black people irl scare me

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I’m not even trolling I legit fear for my safety when I’m near a black guy. Just never know if he’s gonna chimp out and rob or attack me. I always try and not make eye contact. Despite being physically bigger than all blacks I’ve encountered, I still feel like they could jump high or attack me in an unexpected way and knock me out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, oxymoron, comingtothisJFL and 19 others
I'm scared of low cortisol black people

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
me too i always have my fist ready to unleash when i walk near one

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Reformed
I'm scared of low cortisol black people
Yeah that’s exactly why they’re scary. They’re like wild animals, could legit do anything that pops up in their mind

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 30874, User49 and 4 others
Be very scared whitey

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, J o r o, Deleted member 30667 and 6 others
Understandable, where I live they are EXTREMELY overrepresented in crime. I don't like havings blacks walking behind me if it's just the 2 of us walking outside so I understand your feeling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Reformed
Understandable, where I live they are EXTREMELY overrepresented in crime. I don't like havings blacks walking behind me if it's just the 2 of us walking outside so I understand your fear.

• JFL
Reactions: nope, Reformed and Deleted member 28691
The brutal thing my female classmate from college who looks like my av said white men are more intimidating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Reformed, Bushman and 6 others
The brutal thing my female classmate from college who looks like my av said white men are more intimidating
They say that because they get told so - if they were to have a look at the stats they would change their mind.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel and flippasav
me too i always have my fist ready to unleash when i walk near one
Lol tyrone uses glocks fist wont save u. Be prepared to draw a gun or run away

Op you should be lol

Lol tyrone uses glocks fist wont save u. Be prepared to draw a gun or run away

i'm in australia. anyways id probably never throw just freeze up then run. one benefit about being an incel is that u can just run away and not fear losing any social points

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and LampPostPrime
i'm in australia. anyways id probably never throw just freeze up then run. one benefit about being an incel is that u can just run away and not fear losing any social points
Yea just follow easy rule- dont let dark skins be within like 50 feet, and if one is watch for any sudden movements and have escape route planned

Your in AUS there ain’t even enough blacks there for you to see ilea you mean Abos in which case yeah fuck off leave their land
I’m not even trolling I legit fear for my safety when I’m near a black guy. Just never know if he’s gonna chimp out and rob or attack me. I always try and not make eye contact. Despite being physically bigger than all blacks I’ve encountered, I still feel like they could jump high or attack me in an unexpected way and knock me out.
That’s why white men look like pussies when I pass them cos I’m a muscular BBC I’m glad I terrify you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, nope, J o r o and 3 others
That’s why white men look like pussies when I pass them cos I’m a muscular BBC I’m glad I terrify you
Im imagining kent typing this. Aint no ghetto black guys here lol, obviously

I only saw maytbe 6 blacks in my entire life IRL and they don't look human to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Im imagining kent typing this. Aint no ghetto black guys here lol, obviously
I’m not ghetto nor did I claim to be… but I am muscular that’s a fact

I'm scared of talking to white people who do yoga and drink green tea

I live near Paris so I see nigger everyday and I'm used to it.
They wont do shit if you don't interact with them

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'm scared of talking to white people who do yoga and drink green tea
This, I'm more scared of them than nigger

That don't mean nothin lol . If you're here you arent masculine or low inhib or anything
But I am. I’m here cos I am locationcel, stop projecting your genetic inferiority onto others, you are a rat worth dogshit skinny little faggot, don’t lump me in with you boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and LampPostPrime
But I am. I’m here cos I am locationcel, stop projecting your genetic inferiority onto others, you are a rat worth dogshit skinny little faggot, don’t lump me in with you boy
Calm down my N

Around blacks always relax

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Ya shoulda white bitch! Nigga do what he want and shiiiiit! So If I wanna rob yo ass betta pray to god I aint stealin dat walla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Reformed
Give your ass to the BBCS TO ease their anger

Especially in London when they’re carrying blades

black people are regular, just intimidating

does this black guy scare you?

Yes if I saw a creature like that irl next to me I’d run.Prob carries small pox with it still
I can’t imagine you being scared by be just walking around that shit just baffles me