Black women are the best creation ever (SPECIAL THREAD)

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
IMG 7179

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, tinderhacker, aesthetic beauty and 11 others

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Im convinced that any Faggot with a nigger fetish also has a cuck fetish where he wants his pale skin Aryan race superior blonde Stacy sister and mother to get jammed up in the ass by tyrone.

Like what kind of retard looks at a photograph of a monkey and goes "Hooohooly shiiiit my dick is so hard I'm gonna cuuuum :soy:"

Anyway personal opinion from aside here's my advice: Move to Africa, find a forest full of monkeys and become their CUCK. I'm sure you'd find that to be a fulfilling existence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, tinderhacker and Debetro
Im convinced that any Faggot with a nigger fetish also has a cuck fetish where he wants his pale skin Aryan race superior blonde Stacy sister and mother to get jammed up in the ass by tyrone.

Like what kind of retard looks at a photograph of a monkey and goes "Hooohooly shiiiit my dick is so hard I'm gonna cuuuum :soy:"

Anyway personal opinion from aside here's my advice: Move to Africa, find a forest full of monkeys and become their CUCK. I'm sure you'd find that to be a fulfilling existence
Greycel tier reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, mogger10, aspiringexcel and 1 other person

Bro imagine their big asses on your dick, their big lips giving you a sloppy etc...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Kamui and Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Bro imagine their big asses on your dick, their big lips giving you a sloppy etc...
Orangutans don't have big lips like that so I understand now

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

Stfu bitch

your examples are disgusting

here is a sexy black woman:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ojicreechadlite, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32423 and 1 other person

based grey

Literally the exact same head shape and face. Jfl

Stop

I love black women

Why are you racist bro ? We are all humans and have the same ancestors dude

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 32423 and Baldingman1998
  • WTF

Stop

I love black women

Why are you racist bro ? We are all humans and have the same ancestors dude

Is that what the Jews wrote in your little history book?

Is that what the Jews wrote in your little history book?
They wrote that Black women is the blueprint and te first woman

Also most beautiful best lips best ass best faces

And you can't counter these facts cause you are LOW IQ and useless

They wrote that Black women is the blueprint and te first woman

Also most beautiful best lips best ass best faces

And you can't counter these facts cause you are LOW IQ and useless
I don't care to anyway faggot you're a lost cause. You literally worship monkey slaves

Keep consuming your daily goyslop and beat off to your favorite nigger tonight

I don't care to anyway faggot you're a lost cause. You literally worship monkey slaves

Keep consuming your daily goyslop and beat off to your favorite nigger tonight

• Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Its never over
I'm the most handsome white guy ever lol not even jésus was as handsome as me
i look better than u so its over for quran cuckallah

• Hmm...
i look better than u so its over for quran cuckallah
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France

on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 6ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb

I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head

I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France

on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 6ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb

I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head
mike-tyson-laugh.gif

I mog you hard lol stop coping

IM seriously the most handsome
im not coping, u burning, bc u destroyed the quran by your ego, u cucked allah

They all look like shit this African queen fogs:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715-182243.png
    Screenshot_20230715-182243.png
    951.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1