• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I'm crying

Screenshot 2022 10 25 at 16 10 26 Just Be White On Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Jigen, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 33 others
another proof that black women at the bottom of dating pool. If u are attracted to ebonies u lucky cuz this shit is easy to slay

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 20370, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
another proof that black women at the bottom of dating pool. If u are attracted to ebonies u lucky cuz this shit is easy to slay
Nope their standards are even higher than whites, did u watch the video?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, justinzayn and John124
but she wanted a man 6'12(?) tall, full hair and no kids and yet she got a baldcel manlet? (is that kid hers?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
it doesnt matter they cant get their standarts so they lower it to short baldcels with children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and John124
but she wanted a man 6'12(?) tall, full hair and no kids and yet she got a baldcel manlet? (is that kid hers?)
For hook ups, even white becky struglle to ltr chads and. NHadlite

She looks like an Abo and has these high standards

A modern homo erectus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, PrinceLuenLeoncur, justinzayn and 5 others
I always wondered how these girls have insane standards for male partners and somehow someway they always manage to find and hookup with these perfect males.

@datboijj
805E5CE2 ABE7 4253 B2E0 4A9689A57080
:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
Nibbers will birth my kids

“Are they Republican”

What does this 70 iq sheboon know about politics?

You can tell by how she talks that she’s fucking retarded and borderline brain dead.

White guys can keep her tbh. She can cope with tinder knowing that irl she’s literally at the bottom of the social latter

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, justinzayn, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Rejects every guy that mogs the one she ends up with because that guy approached her IRL

brutal IRL mog of OLD

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 16371
This is true, black women, especially from Africa are the easiest for white men

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Nibbers will birth my kids
I can’t really insult you tbh, i’m not much better, so far i almost only fucked mayo girls, and one got pregnant from me, luckily she aborted. My kids will all half black/white tho since i only fuvk europeans. You can keep the ugly haitians sheboons who only want your money

I can’t really insult you tbh, i’m not much better, so far i almost only fucked mayo girls, and one got pregnant from me, luckily she aborted. My kids will all half black/white tho since i only fuvk europeans. You can keep the ugly haitians sheboons who only want your money

It’s funny how they only want my money but they didn’t receive much of it from me. A few drinks is about all they got. You still don’t get it do you. Some black women have a fetish for tall white guys with 8+ inches to fuck them like they are cotton picker slaves who must obey

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
It’s funny how they only want my money but they didn’t receive much of it from me. A few drinks is about all they got. You still don’t get it do you. Some black women have a fetish for tall white guys with 8+ inches to fuck them like they are cotton picker slaves who must obey
Nice trade
I breed the blue eyed white girls from old or parties, without leaving here in Europe
And you breed the low iq low income desperate meh looking desperate black hookers from haiti u travel 2000 km to see

At the end we will both make mutts, but my mutts children will mog yours

Nice trade
I breed the blue eyed white girls from old or parties, without leaving here in Europe
And you breed the low iq low income desperate meh looking desperate black hookers from haiti u travel 2000 km to see

Def not height mog tho

Nice trade

The black women I have gotten the most attention from have been upper class African immigrants, usually chemical engineering students or African nobility

The black women I have gotten the most attention from have been upper class African immigrants, usually chemical engineering students or African nobility
Upper class imigrants from african country don’t exist 😭😭😂💀💀💀 especially not african "nobility"

I’m dying😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀

I don’t know if u larp but u clearly have no idea what you talking abt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, enchanted_elixir and John124

Lol this guy is coping that white men can only get low quality black women JFL.

• +1
Reactions: John124
Yeah that's not even remotely true IMO, it's usually the high quality ones that are white only. Dead serious. The low quality ones usually don't even try because they get zero attention from white HTN+.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and tallnegga
Upper class imigrants from african country don’t exist 😭😭😂💀💀💀 especially not african "nobility"

I’m dying😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀

I don’t know if u larp but u clearly have no idea what you talking abt
I went to school with them in Toronto lol. Nigerians come over to get chemical engineering degrees to work in the oil industry, very common. Also common to get upper class African students who are just as hungry for a trophy white bf as the chink oligarch kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Yeah that's not even remotely true IMO, it's usually the high quality ones that are white only. Dead serious. The low quality ones usually don't even try because they get zero attention from white HTN+.
I didn’t say that, Chad have no race, but black women be part of the most loyal race in dating on average, i lived my life around hundred of black women, i saw dated and know way more than the both of u combined, and almost all of them have strong preference for black men, high class, low class smart dumb becky stacy all of them, only the tyrone widowed pumped and dumped and bitter shebons or self hating girls are white only.

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga
I didn’t say that, Chad have no race, but black women be part of the most loyal race in dating on average, i lived my life around hundred of black women, i saw dated and know way more than the both of u combined, and almost all of them have strong preference for black men, high class, low class smart dumb becky stacy all of them, only the tyrone widowed pumped and dumped and bitter shebons or self hating girls are white only.
They might marry outside their race the least but that's because in general white guys don't want them. They date down hard when they go for white dudes

• Hmm...
They might marry outside their race the least but that's because in general white guys don't want them. They date down hard when they go for white dudes
Average Men have no says in dating, it’s women who choose in their hundred of option even the average ones, Chads however choose what they want.

Cope thread she mogs 90% of white women esp in the skin department.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and John124

White women date outside their race the least because other races of men don't want them.

Average Men have no says in dating, it’s women who choose in their hundred of option even the average ones, Chads however choose what they want.
Women don't go up to you unless you're chad, you have to go up to them. She says yes/no from who approaches. OLD is the only case where it's female pre-selection which is why your OP post the woman was rejecting men who mogged her into oblivion but ended up with a LTN who approached IRL.

I am maybe 4.5-5 PSL white - African women are always the most receptive to approaches.

Women don't go up to you unless you're chad, you have to go up to them. She says yes/no from who approaches. OLD is the only case where it's female pre-selection which is why your OP post the woman was rejecting men who mogged her into oblivion but ended up with a LTN who approached IRL.

I am maybe 4.5-5 PSL white - African women are always the most receptive to approaches.
Are you retarded?
you’re litterally repeating what i’m saying. Which confirm that women have the power to choose their parteners unlike men.

I’m 5psl shredded 6´1 and i have more success with middle east and white women than black kek.

Are you retarded?
you’re litterally repeating what i’m saying. Which confirm that women have the power to choose their parteners unlike men.

I’m 5psl shredded 6´1 and i have more success with middle east and white women than black kek.
No lol you were saying her standards were higher than whites

Meanwhile a LTN white dude bagged her

@Manu le coq HQNP whites are almost always in LTR's with other HQNP whites

@Manu le coq HQNP whites are almost always in LTR's with other HQNP whites
But when you see hqnp white bitch with a black guy you go ape shit🥱

If they do that they turn in their HQNP card
Well a lot of hqnp girls are going to turn in their cards in the next years Ahaha, don’t you worry

Well a lot of hqnp girls are going to turn in their cards in the next years Ahaha, don’t you worry
I'm sure

Ethnics usually can't tell the difference and pick up landwhales and whores and then go "look at this white woman I'm slaying it's over for you wyteboi". 95% of the time those girls aren't attractive enough to get HQNP boyfriends and were preselected against.

@Blackgymmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Manu le coq
I'm sure

Ethnics usually can't tell the difference and pick up landwhales and whores and then go "look at this white woman I'm slaying it's over for you wyteboi". 95% of the time those girls aren't attractive enough to get HQNP boyfriends and were preselected against.

@Blackgymmax
Why you tagging this selfhating cunt?

I only fuck htb+ I don’t touch fat whores even tho they love me for some reasons😂😂

90% of attractive young white women are whores so who care?

This is minimum looks for a Blaque woman for me

Screenshot 20220929 141629

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and John124

I only fuck htb+ I don’t touch fat whores even tho they love me for some reasons😂😂

Because he knows the reality

why did you post a pic of penis that isn't yours? :feelswhere:

• Ugh..