BLACKCELS DO NOT WATCH THIS: BRUTAL BWC COLONIZATIONPILL: STAY AWAY YOU WILL CRY

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon

BRUTAL, IF I WAS BLACK I WOULD KMS AFTER WATCHING THIS. DO NOT CLICK PLAY IF YOU ARE BLACK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, pig_face, klip11 and 11 others
Im gonna geomax to every continent and slay there

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, Lefty Rankin and n9wiff
Fuck lemme slay in na first 😭😭 shits hard mode here

Im gonna geomax to every continent and slay there
Tbh I would feel so superior going to fucking Thailand or something and absolutely mogging every gook there while all the women look at me. Fuark. Even at my age it would happen. Cucked by a teen. Brutal

• Love it
Reactions: Lokki
Tbh I would feel so superior going to fucking Thailand or something and absolutely mogging every gook there while all the women look at me. Fuark. Even at my age it would happen. Cucked by a teen. Brutal
Yeah def gonna go east one time and cuck some asians

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Gonna go to aftica one day too and steal a hoe there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n9wiff and cromagnon
White people have good food :owo:

• Love it
@Clavicular how do you guys have this mentality? im seeking to adopt it but it sees much against my nature, my subconscious behaviour perhaps, the fear of bad karma/consequence from a higher power. although this likely isnt the case

Gonna go to aftica one day too and steal a hoe there
Just walking outside of the West anywhere would be legit lifefuel. I would feel like a fuarking king
@Clavicular how do you guys have this mentality? im seeking to adopt it but it sees much against my nature, my subconscious behaviour perhaps, the fear of bad karma/consequence from a higher power. although this likely isnt the case
This is the best mentality to have. At least for me. It would feel so good, knowing I'm simply superior because of my skintone. Fuark

Bro @‘d clavicular 😭

Yeah wdym tho? Ur just fucking asians bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, the MOUSE and cromagnon
Might be a White only thing tbh if ur subconscious is blocking it. THat might be why we conquered everyone tbh.

I almost bet that the OP isn't even White lol.

• +1
Reactions: nope
Just walking outside of the West anywhere would be legit lifefuel. I would feel like a fuarking king

This is the best mentality to have. At least for me. It would feel so good, knowing I'm simply superior because of my skintone. Fuark
arent you scared if theres a god he will punish you for this evil?

in addition, dont you feel bad mogging these poor people. why do you deserve to mog and not them, why you win and they defeated?

like man, clavic thread of frauding 6 5 n heightmogging. as a manlet myself i would feel incredibly bad doing this knowing personally the pain, how he can do this without guilt.

i dont care to mog, but these women only select men who mog other men. im forced to become this evil

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

in addition, dont you feel bad mogging these poor people. why do you deserve to mog and not them, why you win and they defeated?

like man, clavic thread of frauding 6 5 n heightmogging. as a manlet myself i would feel incredibly bad doing this knowing personally the pain, how he can do this without guilt
Dog eat dog world tbh, we all know how it feels to get mogged but no one cares if its you

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and the MOUSE

like man, clavic thread of frauding 6 5 n heightmogging. as a manlet myself i would feel incredibly bad doing this knowing personally the pain, how he can do this without guilt.

i dont care to mog, but these women only select men who mog other men. im forced to become this evil
I don't feel bad at all. I feel superior and that feels great to me.

The best part about it is that there is nothing they can do except accept the mog. I guess it's just in my nature.

Also, no. I'm an atheist.

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
I almost bet that the OP isn't even White lol.
literally multiple people have seen my eye area

@ShawarmaFilth can confirm that i'm a White bvll

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Fuck lemme slay in na first 😭😭 shits hard mode here
Tbh I need to go on vacation to Asia this year. I legit have this craving, this utter OBSESSION, with mogging. I must do it.

Don't be foolish. Most Thai men would be preferred to any white man. You just wouldn't know it though because all the loony foreigner obsessed Thai girls and hookers would come out of the woodwork wherever you set foot.

Anyways, I've had this argument too many times on here already. Don't believe me.

Don't be foolish. Most Thai men would be preferred to any white man. You just wouldn't know it though because all the loony foreigner obsessed Thai girls and hookers would come out of the woodwork wherever you set foot.

Anyways, I've had this argument too many times on here already. Don't believe me.
No I would still mog fuark

Fucking black foids is not a flex sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Deleted member 56659
I don't feel bad at all. I feel superior and that feels great to me.

The best part about it is that there is nothing they can do except accept the mog. I guess it's just in my nature.

Also, no. I'm an atheist.
fark, ppl like you drive me with this fueling rage. i need to ascend so i can mog ungrateful undeserving ppl like you. you dont deserve such a gift.

"may you getting mogged bring joy to the lives you ruined."

"the only ones who should mog are those ready to be mogged themselves." - the Pigeon @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @horizontallytall @BitchBoy @Pei @LeonidasGui @Tabula Rasa @Youㅤ @iam good boy @the BULL @WishIwasChico @Amnesia

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and cromagnon
stop racebaiting before the niggers start posting cumskin foids with niggers

fark, ppl like you drive me with this fueling rage. i need to ascend so i can mog ungrateful undeserving ppl like you. you dont deserve such a gift.

"the only ones who should mog are those ready to be mogged themselves." - the Pigeon @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @horizontallytall @BitchBoy
No dude, I like you, please don't say that. You're making me feel bad. Why would you say this

• So Sad

"the only ones who should mog are those ready to be mogged themselves." - the Pigeon @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @horizontallytall @BitchBoy @Pei @LeonidasGui
damn, but then i become what i loathe. poetic.

die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
damn, but then i become what i loathe. poetic.

die a hero, or live long enough to become the villain @HarrierDuBois
You either mog or be mogged. It's a brutal world we live in.

You either mog subhumans, or you die a subhuman.

The bluepill, or the redpill. It is your choice.

red pill GIF

• +1
You either mog or be mogged. It's a brutal world we live in.

You either mog subhumans, or you die a subhuman.

The bluepill, or the redpill. It is your choice.

red pill GIF
can justifying the evil in my head reprieve the condemnation. like if someone does genocide but brain wired schizo he genuinely belive he did good, to him it was ultimate love and sacrifice, will god punish him? will they cry for him?

can justifying the evil in my head reprieve the condemnation. like if someone does genocide but brain wired schizo he genuinely belive he did good, to him it was ultimate love and sacrifice, will god punish him? will they cry for him?
God has given us our looks for one reason: to mog. He wouldn't have made society this way and shaped us in his image otherwise.

• +1
Jfl at dominating a bunch of nappy headed coons

The black culture had many opportunities throughout history and fucked it up every damn time. They always fuck it up. Tearing down statues and destroying inventions and literature is nothing new to the black culture. But the problem is the majority. There's a minority of them that's fucking brilliant and practices restraint. But it's only a few! That's the problem. The majority rules the voice.

• +1
The people of thailand get mogged by a single ltn white man, if anyone goes there they will slay

We waz kangs and shiet yall