Blackout.xl, Bipolar?

Is Blackout.xl bipolar?autistic?Scared of forum chads?

• Total voters
Deleted member 2684

Deleted member 2684

Platinum
The blackout.xl cycle, actively on forum, hits depression wave, says he’s leaving forum, hits manic wave, goes back to forum, MUH reform, I’m sure we’ll see some thread in another week where he says he’s leaving again.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Think it’s more Borderline Personality Disorder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2684
The blackout.xl cycle, actively on forum, hits depression wave, says he’s leaving forum, hits manic wave, goes back to forum, MUH reform, I’m sure we’ll see some thread in another week where he says he’s leaving again.
Rent free

What depression wave are u talking about? I said I was a winner when I was leaving

Anyways reform has come. Accept it or choke on it you faggot ass bitch

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Aesthetic, Rift and 1 other person
Rent free

What depression wave are u talking about? I said I was a winner when I was leaving

Anyways reform has come. Accept it or choke on it you faggot ass bitch
Keep crying buddy, send me a pic of your face after @6ft5manlet finishes plowing your ass you pussy ass retarded scum of the earth.

Keep crying buddy, send me a pic of your face after @6ft5manlet finishes plowing your ass you pussy ass retarded scum of the earth.
Again, rent free. Making threads about me. You’re a nobody here and in real life. Keep barking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Last edited:
I’m in your head and you can’t get me out, it’s so obvious. youre a fan
The only persons head you are in is yours, that’s why you get scared and leave the forum so much.My AVI Mogs btw