Blackpill App Features Discussion

thecel

thecel

morph king
I’m planning to launch a blackpill app that works sort of like Apple News, combining many news websites into 1 personalized feed.

A big problem is adding interactivity so users don’t only lurk and read. Different forums have different functionality when it comes to posting and replying to threads, so developing a new text editor to fit all of the forums is impossibly hard.

Since I’m lazy, I’d just open the actual website (e.g. Looksmax.org) when a user of the app wants to write a reply, and the app will take them back to the feed when they’re done. But this seems like a shit fucking design. The app user can just stay on the embedded website indefinitely.

Suggest solutions!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing, FailedNormieManlet, incel194012940 and 1 other person
bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
Dnr and idc

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
@AspiringMogger @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Xangsane
@AspiringMogger @Xangsane
You could make it like Twitter, if you try to type a reply and you aren’t logged in you get redirected to a place where you can either sign up or log in.

• +1
You could make it like Twitter, if you try to type a reply and you aren’t logged in you get redirected to a place where you can either sign up or log in.

but I don’t wanna make a text editor that supports every forum. I want users to be redirected to the website to post, but they need to come back to the feed instead of use the app as a browser for .org.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
add the biggest new black pill videos released as if it was a forum and alt shifting functionality

• +1
but I don’t wanna make a text editor that supports every forum.
Then there is frankly no solution to your problem tbh. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
Blackpill of the day
Blackpill crossword
Blackpill clicker mini game
Blackpill wallpapers
Blackpill meme section
Blackpill blackpill
Blackpill creator tools
Blackpill manga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and thecel
someone tag the guy who made LooksRate

@App Maker

Do you make apps?

@App Maker

Do you make apps?
i tried making a dating app actually i have designs and everything wont tell you how it works but it is very unique

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and thecel
Ima just embed webpages and let users swipe through threads like it’s Tinder.

Just make sure the store doesn’t remove it for any violations. These stores are cucked af unless you’re creating a website

• +1
Just make sure the store doesn’t remove it for any violations. These stores are cucked af unless you’re creating a website

I’ll put a setting that’s turned off by default: “Filter Out Potentially Offensive Content”

All based users shall turn it off.

I’m planning to launch a blackpill app that works sort of like Apple News, combining many news websites into 1 personalized feed.

A big problem is adding interactivity so users don’t only lurk and read. Different forums have different functionality when it comes to posting and replying to threads, so developing a new text editor to fit all of the forums is impossibly hard.

Since I’m lazy, I’d just open the actual website (e.g. Looksmax.org) when a user of the app wants to write a reply, and the app will take them back to the feed when they’re done. But this seems like a shit fucking design. The app user can just stay on the embedded website indefinitely.

Suggest solutions!

this is a shit idea tbh, nobody will use this unless it works really smoothly which it wont. only app related to blackpill that would be good would be looksrate (but a bit more advanced)

a .org app would be cool though, but blackpilling normies would be the side effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29274 and thecel
Blackpill of the day
Blackpill crossword
Blackpill clicker mini game
Blackpill wallpapers
Blackpill meme section
Blackpill blackpill
Blackpill creator tools
Blackpill manga
ER Simulator

• JFL