Blackpill dosnt make sense from a religious perspective

D

Deleted member 28541

Silver
Why would God create women to be only attracted to the top 30% of males? It absolutely makes no sense from a religious perspective.

That's why I think the blackpill is largely exaggerated by autistic incels and that western degenerate culture brainwashed women and that its not because of muh biology.

Only sub4 men should struggle with dating logically or bottom 10% or 5% of men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Women are hardwired to operate on extreme hypergamy.

Women are hardwired to operate on extreme hypergamy.
From a religious perspective that makes absolutely no sense, why would God create women like that?

• +1
Stop assume what god would do you are just like a muslim or a liberal

• Hmm...
Stop assume what god would do you are just like a muslim or a liberal
According to all 3 Abrahamic religions marriage is very important and in Islam the prophet even said getting married is half of your religion.

From a religious perspective god would make women attracted to different features so every guy can get a wife and the other way around.

religion doesnt make sense from a blackpill perspective. your point?

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
religion doesnt make sense from a blackpill perspective. your point?
Well I'm religious so my point is that blackpill is exaggerated and that only the bottom 10% of men struggle with dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Why would God create women to be only attracted to the top 30% of males? It absolutely makes no sense from a religious perspective.

That's why I think the blackpill is largely exaggerated by autistic incels and that western degenerate culture brainwashed women and that its not because of muh biology.

Only sub4 men should struggle with dating logically or bottom 10% or 5% of men.
Religion is a bunch of man-made rules.

• +1
Well I'm religious so my point is that blackpill is exaggerated and that only the bottom 10% of men struggle with dating.
noone knows the exact staitsitcs though. you can be in an enviroment full of incels and then in an envirometn full of normies

According to all 3 Abrahamic religions marriage is very important and in Islam the prophet even said getting married is half of your religion.

From a religious perspective god would make women attracted to different features so every guy can get a wife and the other way around.
Islam is pro polygyny it always lead to most men not getting women.

Its called a test

• +1