Blackpill from a girl I was infatuated with

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I was 18 and we were talking about things we find attractive in a person's face (that was way before I discovered incels and PSL community, man...) and she said that she doesn't like a narrow mouth. She also said that she avoids guys with a thin upper lip.

This was a 18 year old 5'11 stacy. More blackpilled than some of you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, metagross and 1 other person
I was 18 and we were talking about things we find attractive in a person's face (that was way before I discovered incels and PSL community, man...) and she said that she doesn't like a narrow mouth. She also said that she avoids guys with a thin upper lip.

This was a 18 year old 5'11 stacy. More blackpilled than some of you.

That thin upper lip mess comes from the media constantly citing that study that males with thinner lips are less likely to be faithful. Had one even bring that mess up to me years ago when she thought I was cheating on her because mine are on the thin side.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
That thin upper lip mess comes from the media constantly citing that study that males with thinner lips are less likely to be faithful. Had one even bring that mess up to me years ago when she thought I was cheating on her because mine are on the thin side.
life fuel since my two lips are same size jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
1:1.618 MOGS

However, your lips look quite good. Mogs me
right I've read about the golden ratio and all. Maybe it's my overbite that's making my lips like that.

And it's probably not a failo. Mario Rodriguez has 1:1 ratio or so

right I've read about the golden ratio and all. Maybe it's my overbite that's making my lips like that.

And it's probably not a failo. Mario Rodriguez has 1:1 ratio or so
1:1 is also very good (its often debated between the two ratios). It really depends on ethnicity, thickness etc.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.