Blackpill from NORMIE:its IMPOSSIBLE to get and meet women

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I tried the bar thing. Turns out, women get hit on all the time, non-stop, wherever they are, and they are really sick and tired of it. They want to just go to a bar with friends, have a drink, and not fend off 400 men gunning to get in their pants. Yes, of course; there are those that are genuinely interested in them. Too bad; majority want in their pants and you're going to get shut down along with them....unless you're an incredibly attractive man. In which case, you will be fine.

I tried activities. Surprisingly, other men have tried this too and, yet again; women are sick and tired of men hitting on them when they're just there to rock climb/jog/do the sport. Who would have guessed it?

Tinder? Oh you mean that Ego Boost app where nobody ever replies to anyone, ever; and its just a waste of time? Maybe you'll be lucky. 48 matches in, and about 4 have actually messaged back, and 0 have continued past a few days.

Dating websites? Take the shotgun approach: Message 600,000,000 women and if you're lucky maybe 1 or 2 will actually find your message buried in the thousands they get every day. The hope is minimal but better than most places. Bare in mind if your pictures are not absolutely pitch perfect, you're probably screwed. The decision to even bother with you is made strictly off your picture. The amount of women I've messaged who didn't even look at my profile before ignoring/blocking me is resounding. No, I am not a lunkhead; my messages are not "ay gurl, u want sum fuk?" I read their profile and send them genuine messages.

Social Meetups? Yeah parties and gatherings are a cool way to meet people, depending on your age group and how often these happen. In my late 20s....not so much. Work meet ups are filled with 40-60 year olds and I'm not too interested in dating someone who has kids my age, and i'm past the whole "college party" era where theres a drunken fest every weekend to attend.

Social networking: "Hey I got this friend who you might be interested in...." never pass these up. Yes they'll almost ALWAYS fail but....again, shoot in the dark. Meeting new people of the opposite gender in any way shape and form is the way to succeed regardless.

TL;DR You're fucked either way, but dating websites have a slightly higher chance so....knock yourself out.

:lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, noodlelover, GetShrekt and 7 others
true bro. caging at niggas saying go to clubs and bars where women get approached 50times a night.

best option is social circle max asap

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, DivineBeing, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
They want to just go to a bar with friends, have a drink, and not fend off 400 men gunning to get in their pants.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

yeah, certainly, women dress in revealing clothes, apply makeup for 2 hours, and hang out in a crowded place with obnoxiously loud and trash music just because they want to talk with friends and not to get male attention and validation at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, .🇹🇩., White Swordsman and 9 others
Nothing is as efficient as working as a bouncer for getting slays

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Tinder? Oh you mean that Ego Boost app where nobody ever replies to anyone, ever; and its just a waste of time? Maybe you'll be lucky. 48 matches in, and about 4 have actually messaged back, and 0 have continued past a few days.
This seems to be the normie Tinder experience.

Same thing happened to me.

yeah, certainly, women dress in revealing clothes, apply makeup for 2 hours, and hang out in a crowded place with obnoxiously loud and trash music just because they want to talk with friends and not to get male attention and validation at all
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 17379 and Mongrelcel

Same thing with social media.

Women want the attention of the ever so elusive high value man.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17379 and Mongrelcel
OP doesn't understand that girls want Chads attention, not normies

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Mongrelcel
Normie men either get lucky once in a blue moon or ascend through social circle.

Honestly as wild as it sounds, they only do that to compete with other women. They are very narcissistic it gives the a big dopamine boost mogging other women.

Fefails don’t need to do anything to get male attention nowadays, they only dress up so they can mog other women or their go to backup plan i.e. fuck chad

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Mongrelcel
This seems to be the normie Tinder experience.

Same thing happened to me.
Bro I see you in like every BP video YouTube. Didn't know you had alooksmaxx account lol. Anyway great music

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Bro I see you in like every BP video YouTube. Didn't know you had alooksmaxx account lol. Anyway great music
Thanks brody.

Blackpill knowledge has improved my life a lot

You need more looksmaxing.

Don't waste time looking for some magical place where women haven't been pursued by tons of guys because such a place does not exist. Men are pursuing women online and offline everywhere, and women only care about their best looking options. You may not be there yet.

But there are ALWAYS more looks maxes to discover and do. Looks maxing is an infinitely deep biological problem.

Areas of study should include, the biology of skin, skin care, body building, the biology of muscles, and the biology of hair follicles, DNA repair, Autophagy and other methods of cellular cleanup, and the bodies repair systems. And there's tons of pseudoscience in all of these fields so you need to look for double blind placebo controlled studies, as well as understanding the science behind how all the cells function so you don't get tricked into believing bullshit like peptides actually promoting collagen in skin care products, or over promotion of collagen even being a good thing (too much collagen reduces elastin which your body can't make more of after you're an adult which causes wrinkles over the long term, so you need to know how to properly balance the chemical composition of each of the different layers in your skin). You have to know the science because something can be beneficial in a short term study, but cause problems in the longer term. The opposite is often true as well, where short term studies show detriment but long term it would have benefited you, or short term studies showing detriment but those studies were done on the average public which is sleep deprived, nutrient deficient, etc. so you could get different results. This should give you some idea of the complexity of the problem, and how much science you really need to have a solid grasp of.

You should work towards knowing how every cell in your body functions and the theories for how to manipulate those cells. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts for reshaping bone for example. You could spend your entire life just studying bodybuilding for example, so you have to make effective use of your time focusing specifically on your worst flaws, possible solutions, as well as the surrounding biology, especially if no solutions are easily apparent.

More looksmaxing will give you better Return On Investment, on your time. You're not done.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, NormieKilla, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others