blackpill is a product of depression in incels

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
over the past couple of days i havent been sleeping well and missed a couple of my antidepressant doses, as a result my symptoms flared up (listlessness, wholly negative thinking etc) and i started thinking more blackpilled and being affected by the stuff on here. normally i am immune to that shit when i am stable. it made me think that only a person suffering with depression (in this case due to being incel) can come up with blackpill ideas and/or believe them. if you take this unfalsifiable pseudoscience seriously then consider whether you need treatment for depression, believe me it can be treated and you can free your mind from a blackpilled, depressive hellscape

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14543, Beetlejuice and 2 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
People who are prone to have overly fatalistic beliefs will always be vulnerable to the "blackpill mindset", and ofc those people almost always have depression. The idea that everything is fucked and nothing can be done about it is often as unreasonable as blind optimism, but for blackpillers whatever is more fatalistic is closer to the truth, due to their mental health problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Enfant terrible and Beetlejuice
Heightened senses = blackpill realization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Be_ConfidentBro
from someone with more mild depression (that does flare up really bad at some times) I can tell you that looks matter over most in direct social interactions. Its how people perceive you and until you can change that its how they will see you until you die

• +1
In my opinion it depends on your looks level. The black pill really doesn’t look as negative in my perspective but someone uglier might be more prone to a hopeless mindset.

• +1
In my opinion it depends on your looks level. The black pill really doesn’t look as negative in my perspective but someone uglier might be more prone to a hopeless mindset.
ok Chad

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Ethniframementalcel
Blackpilled again

• So Sad