Blackpill is real???

Deleted member 16801

Deleted member 16801

🗿
I've been applying to internships for the past month. Before yesterday my pfp on linkedin was a grainy selfie resembling a mug shot. Yesterday, I had my dad take out his fancy camera while I got dressed up and took nice pics in a dress shirt. Low and behold im suddenly getting spammed by foids asking for interviews when before that I was getting ghosted by everyone. Blackpill is real folks. :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, DivineBeing, FrothySolutions and 1 other person
Fucking mentalcel Chad. Gtfo off this site you fucking pussy soyboy and go hit the gym so you can be like Stallone. Let me guess, you'e 5'9"?

I spent big fucking money on a camera for LinkedIn and I get 0 interviews or offers. I got more interest when I didn't even have a profile picture. I have a computer science degree from a good school and I can't even get a job. I'm going to be delivering pizza and cleaning toilets at McDonald's for the rest of my life. They don't tell you having an ugly face will nullify your degree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and DivineBeing
Fucking mentalcel Chad. Gtfo off this site you fucking pussy soyboy and go hit the gym so you can be like Stallone. Let me guess, you'e 5'9"?

I spent big fucking money on a camera for LinkedIn and I get 0 interviews or offers. I got more interest when I didn't even have a profile picture. I have a computer science degree from a good school and I can't even get a job. I'm going to be delivering pizza and cleaning toilets at McDonald's for the rest of my life. They don't tell you having an ugly face will nullify your degree.

My condolences

same i had a modelling shot of me promoting soap next to my head as my profile pic on linkedin and i got rejected everywhere

once i removed it my prospects drastically increased

Last edited: