Blackpill videos are destroying my life

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
Was watching some blackpill videos and now im full of rage and sadness mix of both. Tiktok blackpills are too brutal for me:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: thecel, mulattomaxxer and GripMaxxing
post some videos

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Don't watch these videos. They are to much to handle. Consuming this many blackpills will have adverse effects on your mental health. I had to stop after tails posted this video.

I got a sense of deja vu from this video. I feel like this has happened to me before but I am unsure. I only got bullied at holiday daycare (parents wage caging) when I was 8-9 years old. I have never been bullied after this time period. However I have definetly seen this happen before.

This made me realise that the good looking dominant people win, not the socially awkward ulgy reject. The reject doesn't win because he has better morals, as bluepilled media would tell you. I usually don't get upset at blackpilled videos anymore, because I have desensitized to them. But this video really got underneath my skin.

Once you know looks are important, there is no reason to keep consuming these videos, they will just make you miserable.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, germanlooks, thecel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Carolus, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Don't watch these videos. They are to much to handle. Consuming this many blackpills will have adverse effects on your mental health. I had to stop after tails posted this video.

I got a sense of deja vu from this video. I feel like this has happened to me before but I am unsure. I only got bullied at holiday daycare (parents wage caging) when I was 8-9 years old. I have never been bullied after this time period. However I have definetly seen this happen before.

This made me realise that the good looking dominant people win, not the socially awkward ulgy reject. The reject doesn't win because he has better morals, as bluepilled media would tell you. I usually don't get upset at blackpilled videos anymore, because I have desensitized to them. But this video really got underneath my skin.

Once you know looks are important, there is no reason to keep consuming these videos, they will just make you miserable.

I consumed too many blackpills today. I cant even look at my mother in her eyes, because im mentally destroyed by blackpill. I saw my self from third person and all i saw was suffering and pain.:feelswah: It's time to:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and mulattomaxxer

Self-defeating incel mindset. Take an example of Meeks over here tbh. Get motivated.

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 3828, 5'8manlet and 7 others

This video was me in school. One guy bullied me once with going to my direction with his gf, then stopping and saying "Hey (name of his gf), this is (my name). Look at him. What a cute guy." And then they both laughed.

Also, a Stacy once sexually harassed me. She put her arm around my shoulders, then moved it around and said "How do you like it?" It was brutal, others saw that and said "Be careful, he might get a boner." The sad thing was that if I hadn't suppress it, I would have got one.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 3828 and mulattomaxxer

this has somewhat happened to me before

pretty brutal how some memories comeback with some of these tiktoks ngl man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and mulattomaxxer
this has somewhat happened to me before

pretty brutal how some memories comeback with some of these tiktoks ngl man
This video was me in school. One guy bullied me once with going to my direction with his gf, then stopping and saying "Hey (name of his gf), this is (my name). Look at him. What a cute guy." And then they both laughed.

Also, a Stacy once sexually harassed me. She put her arm around my shoulders, then moved it around and said "How do you like it?" It was brutal, others saw that and said "Be careful, he might get a boner." The sad thing was that if I hadn't suppress it, I would have got one.
Sad to hear that you guys got bullied like this. "just world fallacy bro, people get what they deserve bro". Clown planet.

This video really got to me, the girl does an convincing act (she may have been the girlfriend in this situation) and its clearly supposed to be a fairly harmless video buts thats reality for some people. The subhuman gets bullied by chad and stacy. He continues to rot while chad and stacy live successful lives. Its fucking over boyos.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 3828 and volcelfatcel
Was watching some blackpill videos and now im full of rage and sadness mix of both. Tiktok blackpills are too brutal for me:feelswhy:
Dn rd only hair matters quit this site before you get brainwashed by bone copers

Sad to hear that you guys got bullied like this. "just world fallacy bro, people get what they deserve bro". Clown planet.

This video really got to me, the girl does an convincing act (she may have been the girlfriend in this situation) and its clearly supposed to be a fairly harmless video buts thats reality for some people. The subhuman gets bullied by chad and stacy. He continues to rot while chad and stacy live successful lives. Its fucking over boyos.
If only I was more attractive before and taller
i was 5'0-5'5ish almost all of high school with a baby face and high pitch voice

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Dont consume too many blackpills or the blackpill will consume u

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer