Bloated currycels ascend in EE and SEA

Those curries don't know any better, but with their $70 they r gonna get shit sex from disinterested noodles and EE foids.

Thanks bhai I'd rather not
Aren't you a Moneymaxxed Businessman bruh?

Aren't you a Moneymaxxed Businessman bruh?
I have a few interests and I work in finance in Asia, but I'm not exactly Elon musk bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Those curries don't know any better, but with their $70 they r gonna get shit sex from disinterested noodles and EE foids.

Thanks bhai I'd rather not
If you get rich enough you can have anything you want...

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 6128
Actually I just had a thought, looking at that guys shit grin on his face.

They are living this fake life shilling to Currys like oh yeah currywhores are entitled bitches who hate u cos they only want light skinned guys or Ambanis, or Chaddam/Chadpreet, but do what I do and watch my video and u can go to EE or SEA and slay foids better than any currywhore outside Bollywood.

But then they are also a fucking laughing stock with a bunch of based dudes on a forum (including a lot of their curry brothers) laughing at their subhumanity and shit.

Do I think if they found out they were on here they would take stock of their lives and stop that shit??

Lifefuel for my bhais here, look at these guys killing the game!!

Their Med Aryan genes are in high demand!! :lul:

Be meaning to travel to EE alone to see what it's like with these women.
But I'm scared of being racially attacked jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 6128
Be meaning to travel to EE alone to see what it's like with these women.
But I'm scared of being racially attacked jfl
Think thaga not true Bhai, I am ethnic have been to many places in EE and not been racially attacked. From what I seen the face attacks happen if:

1) you are cringe AF, and WEAK looking curry or rice (happens a lot to foreign students)

2) you look like some poorcel ethnic refugee from Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan and they think you aw trying to steal their jobs

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Chadethnic101
Here's his latest upload, I dont think he even had sex with her

Think thaga not true Bhai, I am ethnic have been to many places in EE and not been racially attacked. From what I seen the face attacks happen if:

1) you are cringe AF, and WEAK looking curry or rice (happens a lot to foreign students)

2) you look like some poorcel ethnic refugee from Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan and they think you aw trying to steal their jobs
Thanks for reassurance bhai, I have a good feeling I can slay very well over there.
EE women destroy UK women

Thanks for reassurance bhai, I have a good feeling I can slay very well over there.
EE women destroy UK women
Yes defo, many are incredibly stunning. If u r Chaddam u will slay for sure

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Chadethnic101
He's got a pretty hot russian redhead this time

Seems he is progressing fast

• JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Chadeep
She looks decent. He would be incel in India. Good for him.
He's a fraud, he has this channel with all these whores or girls being platonic X inquisitive cos they never seen a curry before, and uses it to give currycels back in India (basically every curry who's not Chadpreet) hope.

He would be incel north of Delhi, but I feel south of Delhi he might be HTN no?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
He would be incel north of Delhi, but I feel south of Delhi he might be HTN no?
Lmao South of delhi is the biggest mogger central Rich HTN to Chadpreets mostly live there. He wouldn't be good looking anywhere in India except some Bihar village.

Lmao South of delhi is the biggest mogger central Rich HTN to Chadpreets mostly live there. He wouldn't be good looking anywhere in India except some Bihar village.
That's south of Delhi, I mean from Delhi area to Trivandrum

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
That's south of Delhi, I mean from Delhi area to Trivandrum
He would slay in Remote Villages. Cities are full of Good looking guys from Different States.

He would slay in Remote Villages. Cities are full of Good looking guys from Different States.
Really? I didn't see anything good in Bangalore, saw a lot of looksmaxxed and stylemaxxing normies and HTN in Bombay, and a lot of Chadpreetlite in Delhi, Chandigarh, Srinagar.

NGL i wouldnt give a fuck if they're golddiggers if i can live fucking hot bitches from city to city for a full 6 months, imagine the dopamine high you'd get from that. shiiiiiet

Sea foids fall into 3 categories

- ugly looking like monkeys
- breedable
- wife able