LOOKMAXXER

LOOKMAXXER

Master
watch this video starting from 1:17

Blondes r always seen as more attractive
4ad31e0d2d58245b22542e03b09d032f

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Blonde mogs,but Sara is more attractive than Gigi.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
Only PSL 8 girl in the world is brunette.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5180, Aesthetics_III and 1 other person
lol no

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 2205 and LOOKMAXXER
Would take the dark haired girl in the pic any day
4ad31e0d2d58245b22542e03b09d032f

How is this even debatable?

I prefer dark haired girls way more

Blondes are seen as more attractive for the same reason dark hair is seen as most attractive on men

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 5180 and LOOKMAXXER
Blonde girls usually look better when they dye their hair dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 5180, Krezo and 1 other person
u think madison is 8 psl u mad bro
Every feature is perfect and she's feminine af. She literally has no flaws. Also has a great voice and most ideal height.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Every feature is perfect and she's feminine af. She literally has no flaws. Also has a great voice and most ideal height.

JFL at this cope, you will never have her.

She wants Jewish Chad only, not a ching chong like you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Rumpelshitskin
JFL at this cope, you will never have her.

She wants Jewish Chad only, not a ching chong like you
YOU'RE CURRY, jealous that I'm half white and look exotic. I'm sorry you were born the worst race bro and you're jealous. Taking it out on me :(

Last edited:
  • Love it
602DC1A4 E30E 4560 81D3 2CD03B3A61EA
06FD8958 B385 47AA 9F9C 4BAE33CAA759

Blonde halo is good for girls imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, LOOKMAXXER and Deleted member 5180
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, LOOKMAXXER and Deleted member 5180
YOU'RE CURRY, jealous that I'm half white and look exotic. I'm sorry you were born the worst race bro and you're jealous. Taking it out on me :(

"exotic"

You look full asian JFL, most HAPAs look full asian

please kys

women are so boring to look at

• JFL
Probably a fake blonde. The roots don't lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER and chadpreetcel123
Wait your a hapa male? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Bruh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: this nigga elliot rodger :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Blonde haired women are superior and feminine looking. JFL at the cope

• +1
"exotic"

You look full asian JFL, most HAPAs look full asian

please kys
Sad that I'll never be what u want me to be. I'll forever mog you, you shitskin street shitting inferior subhuman. If we were in school I'd be bullying your inferior, tiny, shit skin ass.

@turkproducer @Yoyome99

They've seen me and I don't look full asian at all, they said I look quarter or something. Keep coping you suicidal, deathnic curry subhuman. You started this bro and you really fucked up. Thinking of your face makes me cage. I'm sorry you were born a curry piece of shit. Literally descended from street shitters while I'm descended from British Aristocracy and look exotic.

Cage gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1560 and Gunna
Sad that I'll never be what u want me to be. I'll forever mog you, you shitskin street shitting inferior subhuman. If we were in school I'd be bullying your inferior, tiny, shit skin ass.

View attachment 363009

@turkproducer @Yoyome99

They've seen me and I don't look full asian at all, they said I look quarter or something. Keep coping you suicidal, deathnic curry subhuman. You started this bro and you really fucked up. Thinking of your face makes me cage. I'm sorry you were born a curry piece of shit.

View attachment 363007

REMINDER : YOUR WHORE CHINK MOTHER WANTED WHITE COCK AND YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF THAT SELF HATE AND ENVY AGAINST HER OWN CHING CHONG RACE

Giphy 1

WHITE WOMEN WILL NEVER FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE, LING LING. AND IF YOU THINK ASIAN WOMEN WILL FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE, YOU ARE EVEN MORE MISTAKEN. UGLY SUBHUMAN ELLIOT RODGER LOOK ALIKE, YOUR MOTHER WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A CHEAP CHINESE WHORE.

SUCKY SUCKY ME LOVE U RONG TIME, BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tenor 1

THIS COMIC DEPICTS YOUR FILTHY WHORE CHINESE MOTHER AND YOU, EVEN CHINK WOMEN WILL STILL REJECT YOUR UGLY MUTT ASS BECAUSE THEY CRAVE WHITE COCK. I AM GLAD TO BE CURRY AND NOT A SUBHUMAN SELF HATING CHINKY.

Images

WHITE COCK ONRY CHING CHONG HAHHAHAHAHA, GO FUCK OFF YOU HALF CORONA ABOMINATION.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
REMINDER : YOUR WHORE CHINK MOTHER WANTED WHITE COCK AND YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF THAT SELF HATE AND ENVY AGAINST HER OWN CHING CHONG RACE

View attachment 363015

WHITE WOMEN WILL NEVER FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE, LING LING. AND IF YOU THINK ASIAN WOMEN WILL FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE, YOU ARE EVEN MORE MISTAKEN. UGLY SUBHUMAN ELLIOT RODGER LOOK ALIKE, YOUR MOTHER WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A CHEAP CHINESE WHORE.

View attachment 363017
SUCKY SUCKY ME LOVE U RONG TIME, BAHAHAHAHAHAH

View attachment 363020

THIS COMIC DEPICTS YOUR FILTHY WHORE CHINESE MOTHER AND YOU, EVEN CHINK WOMEN WILL STILL REJECT YOUR UGLY MUTT ASS BECAUSE THEY CRAVE WHITE COCK. I AM GLAD TO BE CURRY AND NOT A SUBHUMAN SELF HATING CHINKY.

View attachment 363025

WHITE COCK ONRY CHING CHONG HAHHAHAHAHA, GO FUCK OFF YOU HALF CORONA ABOMINATION.
It took you 10 minutes to write a bunch of stereotypes about asians that don't apply to me cause I don't have asian pheno. I really made you mad that you're curry. The lowest of the lowest. I'm sorry I mog and I can't be what you want me to be. You're very desperate for me to be chink cause you're angry you're a subhuman curry but nothing you say can change that I race mog you. I had a white chick like me before but I was too aspie to do anything about it, literally called me "the cutest thing ever" when I was on the bus. It's over for you when you have to fight people like this to get over your own insecurities.

• Love it
It took you 10 minutes to write a bunch of stereotypes about asians that don't apply to me cause I don't have asian pheno. I really made you mad that you're curry. The lowest of the lowest. I'm sorry I mog and I can't be what you want me to be. You're very desperate for me to be chink cause you're angry you're a subhuman curry but nothing you say can change that I race mog you. I had a white chick like me before but I was too aspie to do anything about it, literally called me "the cutest thing ever" when I was on the bus. It's over for you when you have to fight people like this to get over your own insecurities.
do u have pic here

only ur eyes ?

Last edited: