Blonde jb is my psych tutor. What do i do?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
So really quickly. I'm currently failing my PSYCH course this semester. I was trying to look for a tutor for psych to help me study properly but we don't have one on the fucking main campus. So now I have to go to other smaller satellite campuses that are like each an hour away from were I live. The first one I went to like last week, the tutor was this old lady, and basically took an hour to tell me that she really couldn't help me, with literally anything, when she could've just said that in 5 min lol. some fucking "tutor".

Today I went to other campus to see the other tutor, I go in there expecting another old person and well what do you know instead walks out this skinny petite blonde jb who looks like a student herself :rolleyes:.

Just lol the worse part is that she is willing to do everything for me that the older lady wouldn't, studying, reviewing material, teaching APA formatting...

Just lol the universe has to be doing this to me on purpose lol :lul::lul::lul:

I'm honestly considering just failing this class at this point. :feelsbadman:

Whatever, as long as nothing happens to my GI bill, I don't really care, I don't plan on going back to school after this semester for like 3 years anyway. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Lock her up in your basement. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
You served in the army?

Today I went to other campus to see the other tutor, I go in there expecting another old person and well what do you know instead walks out this skinny petite blonde jb who looks like a student herself :rolleyes:.

Just lol the worse part is that she is willing to do everything for me that the older lady wouldn't, studying, reviewing material, teaching APA formatting...
Just ask her to 'tutor' you, invite her to your house for private lessons...
chloe-couture-please-help-me-with-my-homework-5533605-743330690.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Gargantuan and CFW432
Basically just don't do any creepy Indian man shit

How did you still not get laid? I expected military niggas to get many foids.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: lmao

There's two types of people in the military who get "laid".

Normie dudes who get married to some dependa after a month of dating them

OR

Actual good looking dudes that girls want to fuck

If you are a normie that doesn't do either, good luck :feelskek:. Oh also I'm normie curry so that's probably the main reason.

Last edited:
Basically just don't do any creepy Indian man shit
"Creepy Indian man shit"

Creepy is nothing more than a euphemism for being ugly which I literally don't have a choice in being or not since I was literally born like this

Also I ended up not interacting with her really, and just keeping to myself. Probably for the best anyway, non chadpreets curries walk a finer line than most other men.

"Creepy Indian man shit"

Creepy is nothing more than a euphemism for being ugly which I literally don't have a choice in being or not since I was literally born like this

Also I ended up not interacting with her really, and just keeping to myself. Probably for the best anyway, non chadpreets curries walk a finer line than most other men.
I agree Indian creepiness comes from their ugliness

Indians feel mogged by my skin tone and caucasian facial features, they behave weirdly around me
20220501 043255
20220501 043325