Blondecel EXPOSED! ⚠️ (((Graycel likes Children)))

SchizoAutism

SchizoAutism

@FollowerOfChrist (formerly SchizoAutism)
I told @Blondecel about my 4y old cousin who annoyed me, and this nigga straight up asked "IS HE HOT?" tf is wrong with him?

Check out my thread My younger cousin is Chad! (a story about being brootaly mogged) My Real Life Experience as a non-NT INCEL! for proof!

Blondecel said: "your cousin sounds like a manwhore. How hot is he tho?"

Is this @height 's gay alt?

Special message to @Blondecel :
  • Law enforcement have been contacted.
  • You will soon be under investigation.
  • Mods are considering a permanent ban.
We'll be following the story closely as it unfolds. How much is Blondecel really hiding from us?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 21620, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
seems like a glowie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and SchizoAutism
I told @Blondecel about my 4y old cousin who annoyed me, and this nigga straight up asked "IS HE HOT?" tf is wrong with him?

Check out my thread My younger cousin is Chad! (a story about being brootaly mogged) My Real Life Experience as a non-NT INCEL! for proof!

Blondecel said: "your cousin sounds like a manwhore. How hot is he tho?"

Is this @height 's gay alt?

Special message to @Blondecel :
  • Law enforcement have been contacted.
  • You will soon be under investigation.
  • Mods are considering a permanent ban.
We'll be following the story closely as it unfolds. How much is Blondecel really hiding from us?
lmao I thought your cousin was 18+. plus your fucking story sounds like someone with 20 iq would write.
next time go to neurotherapy before writing dumbass stories like this. Stop making your 4 year old cousin seem like a 22 year old man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 20651 and SchizoAutism
lmao I thought your cousin was 18+. plus your fucking story sounds like someone with 20 iq would write.
next time go to neurotherapy before writing dumbass stories like this. Stop making your 4 year old cousin seem like a 22 year old man
That's what they say, isn't it..

PSL INTERNET FORUM!

SERIOUS BUSINESS!

His typing style is WAY different than good @height he's a glowie

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Why do people keep on pokin on you? I haven’t seen you before @FailedNormieManlet post and after seeing you post I don’t see what’s so unique or annoying about you? Is there something I’m missing? To me you seem like an more slightly NT @8PSLcel and he doesn’t get anywhere close to this publicity

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
Why do people keep on pokin on you? I haven’t seen you before @FailedNormieManlet post and after seeing you post I don’t see what’s so unique or annoying about you? Is there something I’m missing? To me you seem like an more slightly NT @8PSLcel and he doesn’t get anywhere close to this publicity
I'm funny and sexually attractive to these curry manlet faggots because I'm a chad aryan twink

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
why is he banned?

• +1
Reactions: Looks Forever
why is he banned?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Who doesn’t?

@Blondecel ?

Probably a glowie running a sting op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
If your cousin hot you shall plow her slot