Blue eyes and dark triad look

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
Dark triad is often associated with having dark eyebrows, hair, and eyes.
But the blue eyes halo is also a great thing to have. So if someone with the above traits wears blue contact lenses, would he still be perceived as dark triad?

PS: it is assumed the person is a good looking white/Mediterranean, not a currycel.

Last edited:
But the blue eyes halo is also a great thing to have. So if someone with the above traits wears blue contact lenses, would it completely ruin their dark triad appearance? Or would this combo actually be a mogger?
I have blue af eyes, im gonna darken my hair and eyebrows and test

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
lorenzo zurzolo's eye area is what you're looking for
blue eyes w dark brows n eyleashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
lorenzo zurzolo's eye area is what you're looking for
blue eyes w dark brows n eyleashes

Yes. Aesthetically speaking, blue eyes with dark eyebrows and hair is the biggest mogger on earth. But would you still be perceived as an intimidating person compared to having brown eyes?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Yes. Aesthetically speaking, blue eyes with dark eyebrows and hair is the biggest mogger on earth. But would you still be perceived as an intimidating person compared to having brown eyes?
it depends on the ratios of your eye area

it depends on the ratios of your eye area

Of course. In this discussion, I'm assuming the person has hunter eyes and is overall gl 6+ psl. The only variable is eye color.

black hair high pfl pct and light blue eyes are untouchable, even make boneless subhumans like hitler look like a mogger

• +1
Reactions: ang3l and UnderTheKnife
tfw shitskin with shit eyes :feelswah:

Why do you think blue eyes conflict with being dark triad? Lighter eyes look more dominant

• +1
light blue eyes look cold and lower trust them warm brown eyes

• +1
ok so I wore light blue lenses today to try this. It fuckin works! Got like 5 times more attention.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
But the blue eyes halo is also a great thing to have. So if someone with the above traits wears blue contact lenses, would he still be perceived as dark triad?

PS: it is assumed the person is a good looking white/Mediterranean, not a currycel.

serial killer pheno

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ang3l and UnderTheKnife
Blue eyes is literally cold, souless color of ice and if your face is dark triad looking in general blue eye color will make you look dark triad even more (on my avi my eyes btw)

• +1