Bodybuilders get in here, okay frame? Also chance of loose skin?

FromEE

FromEE

Bronze
102kg, 20, 5'9.

Attachments

• depressed.jpg
    depressed.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 47
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBiceps, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Yeah it’s alright
Lose weight and get in shape you’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Yeah it’s alright
Lose weight and get in shape you’ll be fine
On it, struggling with diet since idk how to make a meal plan for myself. Stupid when it comes to counting calories.

Yeah I think you might get some loose skin, it's okay though. Push through it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3130
Yeah I think you might get some loose skin, it's okay though. Push through it.
my body looked exactly the same @ age 18 (6'1ft, 115kg) but after losing all the weight I have 0 loose skin. How old are you?

my body looked exactly the same @ age 18 (6'1ft, 115kg) but after losing all the weight I have 0 loose skin. How old are you?
I say it in the op, but I'm 20.

I say it in the op, but I'm 20.
oh I see.. hmm, maybe if you make a change in time and don't lose the weight too quickly you will also not have any loose skin like me?

oh I see.. hmm, maybe if you make a change in time and don't lose the weight too quickly you will also not have any loose skin like me?
We will see, atm trying to lose 1.5kg/week. I think that's pretty good for now.

Did you just reply to yourself jfl
If you’re afraid of loose skin just body recomp and you’ll lose size more gradually than just aiming to lose all your fat at once

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Pretty good frame, shitty condition. Lose the fat and start to build muscle without gaining fat.
I don't recommend bulking, being lean is more important for looks than being muscular.
I did the mistake of repeated bulking and cutting and wasted a few years doing that.

I'd have gained the same amount of muscle and strenght by eating correct amounts of clean food while looking better in the process.

Bulking is good only imo if you want strength and size fast without caring about looks or are a competitive bodybuilder.

• +1
Reactions: FromEE
If you’re afraid of loose skin just body recomp and you’ll lose size more gradually than just aiming to lose all your fat at once
How do you even do that tbh?

Pretty good frame, shitty condition. Lose the fat and start to build muscle without gaining fat.
I don't recommend bulking, being lean is more important for looks than being muscular.
I did the mistake of repeated bulking and cutting and wasted a few years doing that.

I'd have gained the same amount of muscle and strenght by eating correct amounts of clean food while looking better in the process.

Bulking is good only imo if you want strength and size fast without caring about looks or are a competitive bodybuilder.
I have better pics to show my frame but not on PC, I think my frame is just okay though. That's the plan, trying to lose weight right now but like I said I'm pretty retarded so it's hard for me to understand how I should be doing a diet. I need some like specific plan in front of me that I can just look at and know what i need to make. I need to be spoonfed basically.

just stop eating carbos and fat until you reach 10% body fat

• +1
just stop eating carbos and fat until you reach 10% body fat
Don't I still need both? I'm sure you meant eat them minimally though.

Anyone here who I could pay for a diet plan tbh? I'll tell u what ingredients I like and shit and you can just give me the recipes.

I have better pics to show my frame but not on PC, I think my frame is just okay though. That's the plan, trying to lose weight right now but like I said I'm pretty retarded so it's hard for me to understand how I should be doing a diet. I need some like specific plan in front of me that I can just look at and know what i need to make. I need to be spoonfed basically.
Search up body recomp and YouTube and watch the vids by Jeff Nippard and Jeremy either, both are good sources of information to help you improve your physique. I also recommend athleanx

• +1
1,5 is a bit agressive imo after you lost water weight, go down to 0.5kg - 1kg a week

• +1
why would you deteriorate to such shape in the first place?!

if you ever get loose skin as a side effect of losing weight, it is deserved then.

lol 1.5kg a week?

Yeah, I'd rather lose it slowly and decrease the chances of me having loose skin.

Search up body recomp and YouTube and watch the vids by Jeff Nippard and Jeremy either, both are good sources of information to help you improve your physique. I also recommend athleanx

Alright will do, thank you.

Yeah, I'd rather lose it slowly and decrease the chances of me having loose skin.

do you mean 1.5lb a week? 1.5kg a week is alot

Have you started training already? The most important step if you don't have lots of training history is to just train. Do pushups and other basic exercises you can do without or with equipment and get your body used to the training and build a habit.

Eat lots of protein and fat and low carbs with loads of vegetables.
Sleep a lot and systematically increase training amount and variability, increase sets and weights/difficulty.

The goal is to become addicted to training and results from the training, and the obsessiveness will ideally do the rest.
Depends on personality though if you naturally hate exercise you might need to plan more and force yourself to do it.

• +1
Don't I still need both? I'm sure you meant eat them minimally though.

Anyone here who I could pay for a diet plan tbh? I'll tell u what ingredients I like and shit and you can just give me the recipes.
if you are not a gymcel who needs to preserve his muscle, I recommend a ketogenic diet like this:

breakfast: vitamin supplement and 3 egg whites
lunch: 150grams of chicken breast
dinner: any food with high protein and low fat

• +1

Building an impressive physique well above average isn’t that hard, just requires time and dedication. Just binge watch a whole lot of fitness you tubers and you’ll pretty quickly figure out what’s good and what’s not, it’s important that you be informed before you start doing anything less than maximally efficacious

Have you started training already? The most important step if you don't have lots of training history is to just train. Do pushups and other basic exercises you can do without or with equipment and get your body used to the training and build a habit.

Eat lots of protein and fat and low carbs with loads of vegetables.
Sleep a lot and systematically increase training amount and variability, increase sets and weights/difficulty.

The goal is to become addicted to training and results from the training, and the obsessiveness will ideally do the rest.
Depends on personality though if you naturally hate exercise you might need to plan more and force yourself to do it.

Training is no problem at all for me. I used to do a lot of basketball when I was younger and then also from 16-18 I done boxing. Now I'm going gym 5 times a week. So training is all good. For me I struggle with diets, I just don't know what to eat at what times but I guess you guys are helping me with that right now.

if you are not a gymcel who needs to preserve his muscle, I recommend a ketogenic diet like this:

breakfast: vitamin supplement and 3 egg whites
lunch: 150grams of chicken breast
dinner: any food with high protein and low fat

Okay, sounds good. Will this be around 2.2k calories a day? I'm just following some TDEE scale of what I need daily.
CTOVQVz

What's funny?

Building an impressive physique well above average isn’t that hard, just requires time and dedication. Just binge watch a whole lot of fitness you tubers and you’ll pretty quickly figure out what’s good and what’s not, it’s important that you be informed before you start doing anything less than maximally efficacious

I'm not too concerned about that at the moment, I'm more so concerned about loose skin tbh. But yeah will for sure get more and more info in the coming days.

Training is no problem at all for me. I used to do a lot of basketball when I was younger and then also from 16-18 I done boxing. Now I'm going gym 5 times a week. So training is all good. For me I struggle with diets, I just don't know what to eat at what times but I guess you guys are helping me with that right now.

Okay, sounds good. Will this be around 2.2k calories a day? I'm just following some TDEE scale of what I need daily. View attachment 141592

What's funny?

I'm not too concerned about that at the moment, I'm more so concerned about loose skin tbh. But yeah will for sure get more and more info in the coming days.
stupid thread, get first low bodyfat then we can discuss about ur frame