Bodybuilding for Height instead of Body (Discussion)

A

AscendedDisciple

Iron
Based off my last post on this forum after crusing a little bit on my time off I noticed a lot of people on this forum want to increase height over body. This will be my final post because of schedule reasons. Let’s get staight to the point. Most Bodybuilders inject every anabolic under the sun in high dosages and do Lifting/Heavy exercises for 2-8 hours straight making it their job to increase body size. So wouldn’t it make sense for height to inject every peptide under the sun together in high dosages and do every stretching/hanging exercise for 2-8 hours straight as this will provide the stimulus to grow vertically instead of horizontally. Research optimal peptides and be aware of the side effects. Obviously this would work only for people ages 14-21 year olds due to the growth plate closure issue. Another issue is cost but, if you save/invest money made properly this should not be a issue excluding HGH unless you own a costly house, car and take care of a family . As some of you know my situation is a anomaly due to being able to go from 5”9 to 6”2 due to what I assume because I producing way too much IGF-1 in the liver and stretching a lot for hours at age 21-23. On a side note got a lot of decent information off this forum documented that majority of internet sites are too scared or ignorant to disclose. So keep pushing Forward. God bless.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
whoa whoa, calm the cope down there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Based off my last post on this forum after crusing a little bit on my time off I noticed a lot of people on this forum want to increase height over body. This will be my final post because of schedule reasons. Let’s get staight to the point. Most Bodybuilders inject every anabolic under the sun in high dosages and do Lifting/Heavy exercises for 2-8 hours straight making it their job to increase body size. So wouldn’t it make sense for height to inject every peptide under the sun together in high dosages and do every stretching/hanging exercise for 2-8 hours straight as this will provide the stimulus to grow vertically instead of horizontally. Research optimal peptides and be aware of the side effects. Obviously this would work only for people ages 14-21 year olds due to the growth plate closure issue. Another issue is cost but, if you save/invest money made properly this should not be a issue excluding HGH unless you own a costly house, car and take care of a family . As some of you know my situation is a anomaly due to being able to go from 5”9 to 6”2 due to what I assume because I producing way too much IGF-1 in the liver and stretching a lot for hours at age 21-23. On a side note got a lot of decent information off this forum documented that majority of internet sites are too scared or ignorant to disclose. So keep pushing Forward. God bless.
This is true. Gym is dead:feelswhy:. Bones are harder to gain than muscle thus they are more valuable and sought after in height and facial development. Stop lifting for muscles. Lift for bones

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
in case some people fall for this unironically

So wouldn’t it make sense for height to inject every peptide under the sun together in high dosages
stacking peptides or hgh wont grow you much if you dont have any deformity , or that your bone size and frame is normal ( which means you already grow as you should be), parental height as the main predictor

even if you do grow , it'll be only 2-3 inches at best like @Alibaba69 did with expensive pharm grade HGH. not to mention somatostasin secretion (genetic factor) which can render GH in your system useless .

there are meta analysis of studies about pharm grade HGH (NOT PEPTIDES) interventions for idiopathic short stature in CHILDRENS AND TEENS , and yet the results is this:

SD didnt even reach to 0 (normal height baseline)

JFL at risking cardiomegaly for that

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15305, gymcel:( and 1 other person
btw anecdotally ive never seen or even heard people gaining height from bodybuiding

To answer your question at the begining of this paragraph. No, you cannot fucking try to apply a routine designed for muscular hypertrophy to a routine to increase longitudinal bone growth:lul:. Anyways, theres a lot more to height growth than just growth hormone bruh. GH is an overrated stress hormone its better to shift the main focus of height maxing on IGF increase/production, with a more moderate GH increase as opposed to blsting 20iugh ED. Then there’s multiple hormones to consider for heightmaxing. You can take T3 and T4, androgens that increase bone turnover rate, shit that increases DNA methylation and aromatise inhibitors. No im not fucking elaborating on any of this you black niggers, i did the research myself, take my advice blindly or dont or do the research yourswlf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Mewton
How did you get high levels of igf1 levels in the liver?
Can you tell?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate