BONE SMASH SMASH

A

aussiechad

Iron
I have just started doing the bone smash theory. I punch myself lightly on my zygos both sides. I then tap my eyebrow ridge with my knuckles multiple times. It's all bruised now. I have been taking 400mcg of K2 MK4 for a while now. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Nibba, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 245, JovanD and 20 others
Lol fk cheepskate why wouldnt you just pay for a zygos implant

ApLE2ei

669966122-612x612.jpg

bonesmash and ASCEND

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nicolascage

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, BornAgainChad and Deleted member 611
up the k2 bud gonna need like 100,000mcg for any change

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If you took enough k2 to actually change your face then bonesmashing would literally shatter your zygos

If you do just k2, bone remodeling will speed up because your bones are less dense and then you could do something like hardmewing or facepulling for actual results, and the lack of estrogen would make your face masc as fuck. When you bone smash, not only would your bones probably not change shape but they become denser and thus harder to change, requiring even more k2.

Bonesmashing might create fractures but if you don't pull them upwards and forwards after you create the fractures they will just fix themselves right where they are. It could actually work but you have to apply forces afterward and then again, spend more money on vitamins to counter the added density.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Phad
For bone smash theory to work you gotta impart enough force to cause micro fractures in the bone.. that’s a lot of force and it’s gonna hurt a lot and you might end up just breaking the entire bone. I tried bonesmash theory hitting my zygos and browridge everyday several hundred times as hard as I could tolerate with the the hard plastic bottom of a bottle.. did this for like 2 months.. nothing happened.. I heard of a guy that put his wrists into a vice and tightened it as hard as he could. Did this once a month for a year and gained like an inch in circumference

Ladies and Gentleman, please buckle your seatbelt.

We've now travelling at peak autism towards destination fucked.

Thank you for flying with Retard airways.

Ladies and Gentleman, please buckle your seatbelt.

We've now travelling at peak autism towards destination fucked.

Thank you for flying with Retard airways.
sounds like averagecopecel the coping spaniard

If you took enough k2 to actually change your face then bonesmashing would literally shatter your zygos

If you do just k2, bone remodeling will speed up because your bones are less dense and then you could do something like hardmewing or facepulling for actual results, and the lack of estrogen would make your face masc as fuck. When you bone smash, not only would your bones probably not change shape but they become denser and thus harder to change, requiring even more k2.

Bonesmashing might create fractures but if you don't pull them upwards and forwards after you create the fractures they will just fix themselves right where they are. It could actually work but you have to apply forces afterward and then again, spend more money on vitamins to counter the added density.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is how I turned into a slayer, use a hammer though and not your fists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Wincel and Phad
Can you at the very least show us before after pics so that we know what we can expect from boneshaming? @aussiechad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Is that a laughing emoji or a crying laughing emoji. I could never tell
How could it be just a laughing one it has tears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
????. The apple one also has tears. I was never good at judging expressions
That is a legit sign of autism I'm afraid:feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Is this a comedy forum now?

I have just started doing the bone smash theory. I punch myself lightly on my zygos both sides. I then tap my eyebrow ridge with my knuckles multiple times. It's all bruised now. I have been taking 400mcg of K2 MK4 for a while now. Thoughts?
I'd hop on some HGH secretagogue or legit HGH if you can afford it. I'll be making a thread on that soon, including how to reconstitute the god damn thing lol